Trying to reach out to my ex but scared of rejection

Al4466

I finished with my ex boyfriend of 18months about 7/8 weeks ago, we just stopped talking to each other, pathetic really as we are both in our 40's. Just stopped communicating, I sent him a letter expressing my feelings but he didn't respond I know I hurt him very much. So we've had zero contact for over a month now. I want to rekindle our relationship, but not sure how to go about it, whether to just go for it, do you want to meet up for a chat or just leave it and hope he contacts me.

Well, if you stated in the letter that you wanted to reconnect/try again, I'd leave it at that. He knows how you feel and you put the ball in his court.

If you haven't I'd contact him and try to get him to meet up so you could. If he still doesn't agree or even communicate then you can move on knowing that you did not everything you could.

Sorry to hear this. What was the breakup about before you stopped talking? You've already reached out so all you can do is wait to see if he contacts you.

I finished with my ex boyfriend of 18months about 7/8 weeks ago. I sent him a letter expressing my feelings but he didn't respond

Archived