pills for larger/nicer breasts?

At your age that would be very inadvisable. Your breasts are still growing and changing. Wait until you are about 20 and then your breasts will be their final size. At that point you can decide if you are happy with the results.

I was in a hurry to have my boobs grow a little faster then normal, but yet again avman is completely correct. I didn't try taking these pills until I was 17, still at a young age, but I think that you need to wait until at least then. But I am sure you will take them anyways, it dehydrates your body so drink lots of fluids

Hi,

Avman is correct, your breasts will continue to grow and chance until your early to mid 20's, you've got plenty of time.

Also, the pills don't do anything. We talked about them is school (I'm in nursing school) and they don;t do a thing and are frankly a scam and a waste of money.

I hate to be the one the disagree with someone in the medical field, but I took some when I was 18 and it did help. My boobs grew a full cup size in a month and stayed that way. But hm, maybe it was just me growing and not the pills?

Lol, well I went from like nothing to a little more than nothing. I thought that the pills helped, but maybe it was just me growing. I have reached the age where I will probably no longer be growing so I am having surgery in 2 weeks. But I see nothing wrong with at least trying the pills at 18.

To be honest I'd pay more attention to having a good nutritious diet and getting some exercise. Thats going to encourage much healthier breast growth and tissue than any pills ever will. Unless the pills are vitamins that is.

eh...I have a decent breast size, I've never had any complaints. I'd just like them to be a little fuller, but the idea of getting a boob job (no offense to anyone) is just something i'd never want to do....i'm definitly not spending the money on it if no one is even sure if it was the pills that increased their size...

Empty

Sheyda posted a really similar topic to this last month.

link removed

These pills are a sham. If they actually worked, don't you think people would be taking the pills instead of undergoing plastic surgery? Don't you think that you would have to get these pills from a doctor?

Basically, the pills have plant hormones, which you essentially get just by eating plants. But, there are no studies that show that these specific plant hormones lead to increases in breast tissue.

You're young, your body is still growing, don't worry. You'll get bigger, and if you don't, you can always buy padded bras or even get implants when you are older. But, in the meantime... don't waste your time on the pills.

Lol, well I went from like nothing to a little more than nothing. I thought that the pills helped, but maybe it was just me growing. I have reached the age where I will probably no longer be growing so I am having surgery in 2 weeks. But I see nothing wrong with at least trying the pills at 18.

Didnt I read you're pregnant? Do you know that your breasts are gonna grow now that you're pregnant? I dont see the necessity to get an operation done then...I dont know,just think about it.