Coping with the pain.

Dealing with my 3rd and most intense Heartbreak, Ive figured I will be used to the pain, But I was wrong its probably the most intense pain I ever suffered. I found out my girlfriend was seeing someone else for over a year, I trusted her and never suspected a thing, I was totally blindsided & was in shock for several weeks then reality creeped in. I forgave her and told her to lets move on & get married, But she said that she doesnt want to hurt the other person, So I Wished her the best in life & said good bye, its been over 40 days and the pain still runs deep. I will never contact her and I know she will do the same. She said she wishes that I hated her, But i cant hate no one. If anyone is going through the same pain, please have faith that we will overcome the darkness and that we are given the oppertunity to be strong and learned to be happy alone and never depend on someone else for our Happiness.

you will be okay. there are stages of grief and anger is one of them, you will feel anger towards her sooner or later. instead of being productive, i sat in my house for a month straight and it honestly made me feel a lot worse. go out, be productive, and focus on yourself.

I'm going through a break up now...I know it's extremely hard and I'm sorry for what she did to u that's horrible...but do not and I repeat do not sit at home alone it will make your life hell and you will go crazy with your thoughts...what helps me when I feel sad alone is I write down all my thought every one or then on paper it takes up a lot of time and it helps you get shot of your mind

Waking up in the mornings are the worst, are exes are the first thing that pops into mind, and also the nightmares of them being with there new lover. Wish them luck & happiness, But one day they will wake up in the middle of the night and remember of what they had & what they lost.

Waking up in the mornings are the worst, are exes are the first thing that pops into mind, and also the nightmares of them being with there new lover. Wish them luck & happiness, But one day they will wake up in the middle of the night of what they had & what they lost.

yes! aslong as you know that YOU did your best then you will be ok. i did my best. things didn't work out unfortunately, but i believe he will realize that i was a very good gf. remind yourself that youre a great person! there are bad people that come into our life to show us what to avoid next time

I'm very sorry for what happened. You did the right and mature thing in breaking up with respect and maturity. Keep NC and continue building the best version of yourself even if somedays are hard to get out of bed. Persue your interests, reconnect with friends and family, help others and use this to enhance yourself. I know it's easier said than done, but there's always light at the end of the tunnel. You're getting ready to someone that will love you and respect like you deserve and she's on her way.

Oh dear ....

i feel for u.

i cant stop thinking about him ..... i dont dislike him either ...... if i started hating him or atleast disliking him then it would become a bit easier ...... but i still love him and theres nothing about him that makes me NOT to love him .....

he did what he had to do and i did what i had to do .....

mornings are fine for him .... nights are the hardest ...... thinking abt how he will be with someone else ..... how he will be saying the same things to someone ..... touching someone the same way

cant wait to get over him ..... seriously ..... breakups suck ......

Sorry this happened. Looking back now, did you notice any signs?

Yes, looking back I do see the signs, She was a care giver and said that she had to take care of patients overnight, also she will leave in the evenings for a walk and said she was going to visit a friend of hers, Im not the jealous time boyfriend So I will respect her privacy and wouldn't question her. She was the sweetest person Ive ever come across and show her love to be tremendously, Will always tell me that she loves me so much, and will always stare at me well she was at the kitchen smiling, Text me everyday how much she misses me. I was in heaven I never had any body love me so much, but at the same time I never had any body heart me so much.

I'm very sorry for what happened. You did the right and mature thing in breaking up with respect and maturity. Keep NC and continue building the best version of yourself even if somedays are hard to get out of bed. Persue your interests, reconnect with friends and family, help others and use this to enhance yourself. I know it's easier said than done, but there's always light at the end of the tunnel. You're getting ready to someone that will love you and respect like you deserve and she's on her way.

Thank you so much Im staying strong, It was so hard to watch the person who I tought was my soul mate walk out of my life. But one thing in life I learned is that we all have to learned how to loose someone we love so dearly & to let go. It is part of life in which no one ever prepares for.

Archived