i'm trying to get this girl back

i met this girl 2 years ago thru my sister , when we first met in the bar she said outloud hes cute, (i' m real attractive like a calvin klein model) so i tend to take women for granted and i love attention etc. and they routinely ask me out etc, but this has really screwed me up with this situation.......because i get crushes on certain girls too. so the chemistry was great in the bar that night she let me hold her in her arms real tight , her back to my stomach, but this is complicated because she was dating a girl!!!!! and we left the bar and went to another bar where her girlfriend was waiting (i didn't know) and the girlfriend wouldn't let her buy me a drink, so i was like i'll pay for it......so then she called me a couple days later but i didn't want to call her back partly cuz i felt funny with her calling me and then the other girl thing, i didn't want to get burnt, shes real cute and blond tom boyish but so sexy. we have seen we had a talk after that and she said she doesn't really know if she wants to be committed to a gay lifestyle , she was really all over me , so fast forward to now ( i have bumped into her and hugged etc, cuz i didn't want to get involved) now i hear she s dating a guy from the girl , and my sister 2 months ago, my sister says no she's in a committed relationship with a

girl, (now), this made me get a real mad crush all of a sudden and now i want her in the worst way, so i tracked her down and she said shes dating a guy,and she still gave me her cell phone number, but wouldn't go on a date, but her body language was very intensely good , she was really putting her hands in her hair etc, right after i got her number, i'm so confused cuz my sister says no way shes not interested in you, but she acts otherwise, i don't know if i should call her , how do you think she would react, i get to see her 4,5 times a week cuz of where she works exposed to the public, should i just play it cool and see how she interacts with me? i don't want to get her mad if shes dating someone else, so i'm afraid to call her . any suggestions?