Seeking closure and wanting my ex back.

Darthzak

I'm looking for some closure on my breakup and feel my ex and I can get back together after we both get our life back on track anyway Here goes, We've been together since May 4th 2013 (5-4-13) on 3/14/2017 my girlfriend and I broke up. We have started no contact on 3/17/2017, The cause of it was probably because she said she wants a man that is going to provide for her. (which I want to have a nice house and provide for my children as well) However I was working a dead end job and not trying to better my education. So after the breakup I was alone and I finally enrolled in school and am playing soccer again. We are 20 years old. To be honest she said she wants to focus on school as do I now but we are kinda alike we both were working dead end jobs and now want to go to school. I'm wanting to go back to school in order to show that Yes I can do things on my own and to better myself. I love her and do miss talking to her. The only thing that now gets me is the fact if I don't recall is that she said that I was lazy when I was with you and all of a sudden we were happy 3 weeks prior to the 14th and all of a sudden we are now apart.There was a guy that plays baseball at a college about 40 miles away. They aren't together at least I'm not sure but I just want her to be happy however I can understand attraction and love and things that guys do can really affect a womens mindset on a relationship. Also we go to the same church Sundays and Wednesdays. I am however chatting with other women but none of them match to her beauty and how she treated me with so much love and respect. I just fear when she sees me again especially at church that she just won't like me, love me, miss me, care for me. Sorry I'm still lost but I'm slowly getting my life together but I really wish I can include her in my life. I know during the course of our relationship I putted her on a pedestal and that probably made me look beta male and unattractive. How can I look more attractive to her now that I am getting stuff done in my life. Thanks!

Respect her space. If she wants to contact you, she will. Focus on what you want!!!! It's only recently that this happened. Take some time to be the better you want to be, not what she wants you to me.

Well went to church and we saw each other made eye contact. Her dad came up and greeted me asked how I was doing i said good going to college and what not. Sooo felt different but yeaaaa lol

With all due respect, you won't find closure from us.

That comes from you. What is it you are hoping to hear here? What are we saying that is not "correct"?

I completely agree with this statement. Closure has to come from within. Focus on bettering yourself for YOU, not for her. If she comes back, then maybe by that time it's a bonus, or maybe it won't be.

Either way, you will have made improvements to your life and will be living happily. I don't see anything g wrong with that!

Archived