After six months of up and down I finally give up, then he called

So after six months on and off contact and every time he was just mean or blocked me, then unblocked me and start conversation ...cycle continues until last month, we hanged out and we slept tgt but he got cold feet in the middle of sex. I got angry the next day and he told me he didnt love me anymore and he's in love with his new girl friend who is the only one he ever felt in love in first sight seven years ago, but she's living in the other side of the world and just broke up with her long term bf. They only start dating for a week by that time. He told me he has told his new girl friend we slept together and she doesn't care, because she knew they love each other. It hurt me a lot after he said that to me. After a week or two I got the news and he keep rubbing how happy he is and how deeply in love they are to each other, I finally reach a point to cut all contact. I didn't want to hate or be mean to him so I sent a final message and went completely silent.

Then out of no where, I got a missed call from him after almost two weeks of silent and I accidentally dial back. He replied immediate asked if I am ok. I told him I just misdial and I told him I am happy and peaceful. It's the best to delete my account and never contact. He then go ahead told me two times ok, but he loves me.... i replied telling him it's over , it doesn't matter but I am happy he finds someone he love deeply and stop drinking. Take care.

It's not that I want to get back with him anymore after all the hurtful things he did to me, vice versa. I know we are bad news to each other. I don't want to hate him, but I feel he's playing mind game and just like to string me along.

but I feel he's playing mind game and just like to string me along.

And you're probably right. He can see you're finally trying to move on without him and he doesn't like it. He preferred it when you were hanging around waiting for him ... when he could play hurtful mind games with you. Don't let him pull you back in.

If you have read enough in this forums, you know that this seem to be a generic behavior of people who dump...chase the dumpees after.

If you have decided to go NC and you are at peace with the results, then stick to it, no matter how much query he sends. Do not give him that chance to kick you back to the struggle of going NC or not.

I will have think he said it just to get my attention. Such a jerk move and for him, "I love you" mean good bye.

My friend just told me she saw him in a dating app as well, but he told me he got a girl friend.

I think I will just block him everywhere from now, no point to reopen the chapter.

Thanks for everyone's reply

Archived