Confused

Bog man

Hi

Try to make this as short as possible.I met a lady 6 months ago .The first two months were amazing she couldnth do enough for me she even wanted to marry me .Then one day I got a comment about the clothes I wore were not very nice .I took it on the chin and later thought my clothes are fine and I let it slide .From that day on tho the criticisms became more intense like my hairstyle is not good ,the friends I have aren't really good friends ,and the one that really blew me away was that my child from a previous marriage may not be mine which is totally untrue ,the list goes on.I really loved this woman but these comments aren't normal in a loving relationship .are they .?Whenever I left after spending time together my head would feel really messed up and confused . I'm a pretty strong guy emotionally but this was just getting the better of me . My question is why would a woman do this to a guy she presumably loves ?

It sounds like after the first 2 mos the infatuation wore off and you are seeing what she's really like. Why bother getting beat up like this? It's only been 6 mos, tell it's not working and end it. So many red flags here.

The first two months were amazing she couldnth do enough for me she even wanted to marry me.From that day on tho the criticisms became more intense like my hairstyle is not good ,the friends I have aren't really good friends ,and the one that really blew me away was that my child from a previous marriage may not be mine which is totally untrue ,the list goes on.
I know some people don't like mentioning it but.... Zodiac Signs... IF she was a Virgo (late August - first two thirds of September) they tend to criticise someone if they love that person. That's just their thing, and you can read about it on astrological websites.

Then one day I got a comment about the clothes I wore were not very nice .

From that day on tho the criticisms became more intense like my hairstyle is not good ,the friends I have aren't really good friends ,and the one that really blew me away was that my child from a previous marriage may not be mine which is totally untrue ,the list goes on.

Some (not all) Virgos may be a bit critical but the **** this chick is tossing out is just cruel, insensitive and mean-spirited.

Bog man you were right to dump her no matter what her sun sign was.... good riddance.

Archived