Pregnancy Scare

Cranberrykille

At least you weren't in a hot tub

That's how my ex got his first kid...two hours in a hot tub with a girl he just met. He never even knew she got pregnant until the child was two months old and she called him after the other guy she thought was the dad was proven not to be the father. Not sure how she thought it wasn't his. His oldest looks exactly like him. His excuse "She lied to be me about being on birth control."

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know why you're being so rude unnecessarily, but that's okay.

And no, there's no need to bring religion or culture into this conversation, no matter what culture it is, I think all parents feel the same way about their children, innit?

I already mentioned the reason I do not wish to go see a doctor, but if I do a pregnancy test and it turns out positive, I certainly will have to.

As for the guy in question, the one I "lap danced" for, he is a really close friend of mine, and we do like each other but I am not ready for a relationship as of now, and that is why he is not my boyfriend.

He isn't being rude.

There is a need to bring religion or culture into the conversation because it affects decision making. No all parents don't feel the same way.

Again if you live in the US your doctor can't tell your mom anything about your medical information. You're 19.

Archived