Is he a liar? Or am i wrong?

maraneedshelp

Why would you say that? Not all men are pigs fantasiesing about different woman other than their gf/wife. Ofcourse i know there are other attractive woman in this world but every woman wants to find a guy who thinks she is the most gorgeous in his eyes. You shouldnt be commenting on my post when you have nothing good to say. Why make it worse for me? I know that therapy will be best for me but you do not know what i went through in my life and someone who has no one to turn to and is deperate, wants at least people to listen online. A forum in my situation is not the worst idea but thanks for your negative comment 👎 Please dont ever give a person with Pure-O or Rocd even more negative thoughts that will repeat in their brain..

Being the most gorgeous goes far beyond your looks. What will you do when you are old and saggy and there are young women about? Your man will find you the most attractive when you make him laugh and comfort him as unconditionally as possible.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didnt want to mention this because i thought it doesnt matter but i am bisexual as well. Actually my boyfriend and me checked out other girls TOGETHER in the beginning of our relationship. I just need to know that he thinks i am the most beautiful woman and he wouldnt leave me for anyone else. If he makes me feel that way then i would have the confidence again to do stuff like that with him again. I dont mind him looking at another girls butt or body as long as he tells me about it. So when we walk on the street and he sees a nice butt he will tell me and we check it out together. I am not the most jealous girl out there, i just have a mental problem mainly. He hasnt made me feel loved or desirable and thats whats wrong. Is it too wrong of me to want the person i marry to think i am the most beautiful in his eyes? And i dont think he fantasieses about woman in a sexual way where he rather wants to have sex with them instead me. But i just thought it was very rude of you to bring that thought in my brain.

Being the most gorgeous goes far beyond your looks. What will you do when you are old and saggy and there are young women about? Your man will find you the most attractive when you make him laugh and comfort him as unconditionally as possible.

A lot of women are indeed just insecure but sometimes like in my case it's not no 10 second stare and I also have several friends who have dealt with the same thing. Also very annoying when I can't go out in public without a remark being made about every girls ass. I've talked to several women once again were this was the problem. In cases like this you don't just feel insecure you know for a fact he's looking at the women he meets up and down and forbid they have a great personality too. Amazing looking and great personality. He's not allowed to have any girl friends in cases like that. Why would you trust that? Ultimately humans are naturally polygamous. So for half of us here probably more there is no special one true love or love of your life is the sad reality because most of us don't have any self control over natural instinct is one salty way to look at it.

A lot of women are indeed just insecure but sometimes like in my case it's not no 10 second stare and I also have several friends who have dealt with the same thing. Also very annoying when I can't go out in public without a remark being made about every girls ass. I've talked to several women once again were this was the problem. In cases like this you don't just feel insecure you know for a fact he's looking at the women he meets up and down and forbid they have a great personality too. Amazing looking and great personality. He's not allowed to have any girl friends in cases like that. Why would you trust that? Ultimately humans are naturally polygamous. So for half of us here probably more there is no special one true love or love of your life is the sad reality because most of us don't have any self control over natural instinct is one salty way to look at it.

It really boils down to respect. If you are dating someone who is not comfortable with you looking than don't do it when you are with them. I remember once I was walking down the street and this very beautiful woman was walking towards me and I kind of went into a trance and just really couldn't help myself but stop and stare with my mouth wide open, I must have looked like an idiot. Luckily my fiance thought it was funny I can honestly say before that incident if he did that to me I would have freaked out on him for the disrespect of doing it so blantently infront of me but now I know the feeling lasts for a second than your main squeeze fills your reality again.

I didnt want to mention this because i thought it doesnt matter but i am bisexual as well. Actually my boyfriend and me checked out other girls TOGETHER in the beginning of our relationship. I just need to know that he thinks i am the most beautiful woman and he wouldnt leave me for anyone else. If he makes me feel that way then i would have the confidence again to do stuff like that with him again. I dont mind him looking at another girls butt or body as long as he tells me about it. So when we walk on the street and he sees a nice butt he will tell me and we check it out together. I am not the most jealous girl out there, i just have a mental problem mainly. He hasnt made me feel loved or desirable and thats whats wrong. Is it too wrong of me to want the person i marry to think i am the most beautiful in his eyes? And i dont think he fantasieses about woman in a sexual way where he rather wants to have sex with them instead me. But i just thought it was very rude of you to bring that thought in my brain.

Well knowing you have a mental problem is half the battle. I hope you find help and happiness. Best to stay single until you are more stable.

Yesterday was my birthday and we went to the club with some friends to celebrate. My bf got drunk and super high (smoked a lot of weed) and after only 2 hours he told me 'lets go home'. He was completely messed up. Couldnt even stand anymore and puked everywhere in the club. It wasnt only super embarassing and gross, but i really didnt want to leave. I had the best time and really wanted to keep dancing and having fun. He kept telling me to please take him home. I brought him water and sat him down but nothing worked. So i had to leave. I got him in a taxi and got him into bed (which was also hard work cause he kept puking during the taxi ride and couldnt make it to the bed). He kept saying 'i love you'. But he didnt seem very sorry for ruining my birthday. He probably only realized that i was the only one taking care of him (his friends were there but i was the only one looking out for him). I think he kept saying he loves me because he loves what i did and not for who i am. Doesnt matter anyways but i am sooo mad at him. I dont want to be a bad friend to him and be mean to him because he probably didnt ment to get this fuc*ed up. But i am afraid once he wakes up that he at all wont feel sorry. That will make me even more furious. Is this a sign he again chose drugs before me ?

Yesterday was my birthday and we went to the club with some friends to celebrate. My bf got drunk and super high (smoked a lot of weed) and after only 2 hours he told me 'lets go home'. He was completely messed up. Couldnt even stand anymore and puked everywhere in the club. It wasnt only super embarassing and gross, but i really didnt want to leave. I had the best time and really wanted to keep dancing and having fun. He kept telling me to please take him home. I brought him water and sat him down but nothing worked. So i had to leave. I got him in a taxi and got him into bed (which was also hard work cause he kept puking during the taxi ride and couldnt make it to the bed). He kept saying 'i love you'. But he didnt seem very sorry for ruining my birthday. He probably only realized that i was the only one taking care of him (his friends were there but i was the only one looking out for him). I think he kept saying he loves me because he loves what i did and not for who i am. Doesnt matter anyways but i am sooo mad at him. I dont want to be a bad friend to him and be mean to him because he probably didnt ment to get this fuc*ed up. But i am afraid once he wakes up that he at all wont feel sorry. That will make me even more furious. Is this a sign he again chose drugs before me ?

I mean your boyfriend sounds like he has some serious issues. I'll have to go back through your post but he's probably not going to say sorry. I mean what's his story? What happened to him that he feels the need to live this way? You should stop putting him before yourself. He surely doesn't put you before himself.

Does ROCD keep you from cutting contact with him?You said you guys no longer live together. I mean you can't save him or I don't know if you're looking to be a friend to him or for love but he sounds like he's seriously just living the moment and not in a good way. He doesn't have much positive relationship experience and a little worrisome that none of his friends checked in on him. Don't get me wrong you sound amazing for what you did for him tonight but if he's not going to appreciate it he'll just keep taking advantage of you. He's not thinking of anyone but himself.

I read up on OCD and breakup and it does not stop you. It will be hard but a lot of the post said eventually you will start thinking of a future without them. You are not the only one who needs work in that relationship. I don't think you getting help will fix his problems though. That's not love. Love is compassionate understanding and patient. He's just thinking of himself and you're putting him before yourself. Let him have his drugs and meaningless f$ck buddy relationships. Did you ever join that OCD forum?

No we still live together because he hasnt found a new place yet. Thanks.. also when he was drunk yesterday he told me he would want to have sex with this one girl from his basketball team. I understand that guys can think other girls are pretty but why would he want to have sex with them? He thinks we are still together and doesnt take the break up very seriously. He says he truly loves me again (i think only because he doesnt want to loose me). But then why tell me on my birthday which girl other than me he would like to have sex? Thats so hurtful. And today i asked him why only this girl? Is she something special? And he said no, he would want to have sex with almost every girl that looks somewhat good. Thats just how men are and he is at least being honest with me. I asked which other girl he wants to have sex with from his FRIENDS GROUP and he told me several names. I am so hurt. What a rude jerk. I really have been trying hard to not be rocd about things and even let him tell me when he sees an attractive girl. But now he tells me which girls he would want to have sex with. I dont want to know that he would fuc* almost all his female friends if it wasnt for me!! Are all guys like that? Please an honest answer. Also yes i am on an ocd forum but you guys know my story so well already and i get more replies here. I also have my therapy session booked

No we still live together because he hasnt found a new place yet. Thanks.. also when he was drunk yesterday he told me he would want to have sex with this one girl from his basketball team. I understand that guys can think other girls are pretty but why would he want to have sex with them? He thinks we are still together and doesnt take the break up very seriously. He says he truly loves me again (i think only because he doesnt want to loose me). But then why tell me on my birthday which girl other than me he would like to have sex? Thats so hurtful. And today i asked him why only this girl? Is she something special? And he said no, he would want to have sex with almost every girl that looks somewhat good. Thats just how men are and he is at least being honest with me. I asked which other girl he wants to have sex with from his FRIENDS GROUP and he told me several names. I am so hurt. What a rude jerk. I really have been trying hard to not be rocd about things and even let him tell me when he sees an attractive girl. But now he tells me which girls he would want to have sex with. I dont want to know that he would fuc* almost all his female friends if it wasnt for me!! Are all guys like that? Please an honest answer. Also yes i am on an ocd forum but you guys know my story so well already and i get more replies here. I also have my therapy session booked

So awesome I'm happy you're on your way to therapy and a better road. If you have ROCD he should be considerate of that and keep this information to himself. I mean I read up on other couples who's partner had OCD and they learn to accommodate certain things. I'd give him a pass because he is drunk but my boyfriend is a jerk and even he wouldn't have done that while drunk. You have to get that guy out of there. You go half and half on the rent?

Archived