Girl giving her number on Instagram

Braytc

Just wondering from different people. If I ask a girl that i barely talked to on IG or anywhere for that matter, that I don’t know at all in person, for her number and she gives me it and texts me, does that mean anything? Just wondering before i ask her out if girls usually do that or if that’s just something that they always do pretty much no matter what.

Just seems to happen a ton, but nothing really comes from it majority of the time. Sometimes it has gone somewhere, but usually not.

Question out of curiosity.

Thanks

You asked for her number so what do you want it to mean? Ask to meet and go for coffee, since you haven't met in person. Don't message, text, etc to much before meeting in person.

If I ask a girl that i barely talked to on IG that I don’t know at all in person, for her number and she gives me it and texts me, does that mean anything?

It means you are that much closer to meeting in person. You know that real life stuff you see other people doing.

Ask he to meet you for lunch or coffee. See what she says.

Lost

I of course am going to, it's just in the past I've had plenty of girls give me their number, we talk for a couple days, then they either ignore me , or i ask them out and they say yes or something uncertain and then stop talking to me. I've literally just had someone that I texted for maybe 3 days, asked if the last Saturday to go out, she said yes. Then when Saturday came she never messaged me back even after i messaged her.

I just am trying to feel for that reason what it means when a girl "Gives you their number." Is it just being nice and something they do for everybody or does it mean they like you, but i'm messing up afterwards in the process. Do you know what i mean? I feel like they text, text, text, then when we are both free from work or school and have a weekend day off or something and plan to or not plan to go out, you never hear from them again. It's like why the F even give me your number then? lol

Archived