Break up heart briken

Ulsterman16

Ok my woman of the last 5 years has finally left me we've had a difficult year as we don't really see each other with work commitments so for the last 2 years she wanted kids and marriage but I kept saying just wait and see I found out she had slept with a guy from her gym I was devasted we spoke and tried to go again in between august and now we have had a couple of breaks but still with contact so after xmas she told me she feels nothing towards me physically or emotionally and that hurt so she has moved out to live with her grandad I reckon the bloke she slept with in august is still in the picture. For the first time in my life of 38 years I am on medication for no sleep anxiety and hurt as can't believe who someone who pinned after me for so long can do this ? Any advice would be great and when

Should I start dating again ?

I am only guessing here, but maybe she got tired of you not giving her a real commitment and telling her that you do want to marry her and do want to have kids.

I don't ever feel cheating is right, but maybe she didn't feel it was a big deal when she wasn't getting straight answers from you and you had been dating long enough for you to know..5 years is a long time for someone to wait.

Archived