Too much to deal with... really hard, cant sleep.

Tinkyonks

hi, i'm really struggling to cope with everything at the moment. i have a stressful job, some health issues, just broke up with my bf suddenly, my son has broken both of his hands... yesterday i had three aura migraines within a twelve hour period, i wanted to take the day off work but if i do that ill be more behind the next day so i carried on working through it. now ive worken up at 3.30 and cant get back to sleep because im thinking about work.

i hate my bf for leaving me now. my feeling are changing from love to hate because he isnt here for me.

i just dont know what to do to make things better, i want to sleep but cant, i want to take time off work but cant. i just dont know what to do so i came on here... thank god for here

Unfortunately life seems to have a nasty habit of pouring it all on at once. "When it rains it pours".

Make sure you have some kind of support system - friends or family - and be patient with yourself through this time. Be gentle and be sure to practice self loving and know that it'll get better and you'll be stronger on the other side.

hi, i'm really struggling to cope with everything at the moment. i have a stressful job, some health issues, just broke up with my bf suddenly, my son has broken both of his hands... yesterday i had three aura migraines within a twelve hour period, i wanted to take the day off work but if i do that ill be more behind the next day so i carried on working through it. now ive worken up at 3.30 and cant get back to sleep because im thinking about work.

i hate my bf for leaving me now. my feeling are changing from love to hate because he isnt here for me.

i just dont know what to do to make things better, i want to sleep but cant, i want to take time off work but cant. i just dont know what to do so i came on here... thank god for here

Wow. Sounds really tough. Hang in there. Sometimes venting helps. It seems you are very overwhelmed. I have been reading on acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) it might help if you youtube it or google. It basically helps to accept the crap and how to move forward from it so it doesnt get so bad.

thankyou for your support. i did go to the doctor and tool a couple of days off work. im still struggling to make food and have a tiny appetite but i am trying to push myself. there isnt anyone else i can talk to about all this, i think that has made me even mkre angry at my ex... i really hate him right now

• 4 weeks later...

Archived