What's your dream date/night out?

If I live by the coast it would be dinner at the beach while watching the sunset.

If I'm in NY, it would be watching a play/movie, candlelit dinner and a nice walk in the city streets and enjoying each other's company.

Or simply renting movies and cuddling with each other. I actually do this, but teddy bears don't make good dates.

Whats up with the stars and the beach. lol

I'm Going ALL OUT on my fantasy date, Prepare yourself.

My dream date We would start with a BUNJIE JUMPING (tandum Style) and kissing on the way down, or trying to at least.

After the big jump, Dinner, some place where it's just one table, in the middle of a large room, no fireplace or candles, not my style...I'm bringing the Olympic torch as the center piece. (Imagine that)

No I'm joking about the torch, seriously i think it would be a really high energy date, i like to have fun, so i would show my date that side of me..Well, If she let me, after having such a Fun time, i would just like to throw down a blanket, wrap myself in it while she tries to find out where her blanket is at, after i give her my blanket, because i would forget to bring a large enough one for the two of us ](*,) maybe i would start a fire (with my Olympic torch) *

Can't forget to Bring marshmallows with a open fire and try to see how long one stays on the end of my stick before falling victim to the fire pit below, and with a women, you can't forget the chocolate, and gram crackers, a perfect time for SMORES!

I'd have her play truth or dare with me before letting her grab the bag of chocolate and have her indulge in the sweet taste of HERSHEYS *without almonds* miniature candies, after the chocolate is all gone, I'd give her a signature body lotion rub down *full body* while the heat from the fire keeps her openly exposed body warm, And the touching of my fingertips, I'd position myself over her back, her face down, I would start with the shoulders, move down to the arms, caresses her Hands, tell her he skin is as soft as an angles touch, Next I'd move onto the thighs, I'd have her Women sensory saying * TO FAR DOWN * ALERT! ALERT!, I'd move down more, Than work my way to the inside, hit the right spots, make the toes curl, put her in a state of nothing but pleasure.

The song by BBMAK "Do you believe in magic" starts to enter her mind, the women sensory hides itself, I'm in full control.. I make my move, with no hesitation, I get close to her, Kiss her softly on her neck, behind her ear, than I'd whisper softly.........

- TO BE CONTINUED -

Don't you just hate that !

Lol, s4ils dream date's hilarious. I'd think watching a movie with the girl with a blanket over us (like most people have posted lol). Either that or taking a walk late at night together talking about anything, while watching the stars(except watching, make sure I'm not going to run into a pole looking for the big dipper ).

A picnic at the top of a snowy Austrian mountain, followed by ripping up untracked powder snow on the descent.

To be honest, I'm not that sure or fussed - anywhere is just fine as long as it's something my date and I both enjoy. A lot of my dates have been pretty odd situations, so it's just nice to do something ordinary and "normal".

I must admit I've always wanted to cook someone a candlelit dinner. However, you're pretty much limited to either fajitas, stir fries or Pot Noodle until my culinary skills improve ;-)

My dream date isnt anything specific, as long as im with her and shes happy then thats as good as its going to get.

But next week i do intend to walk up to her house and take her out sometime in the afternoon. Then we can walk to this little secret place i go to when i need to be alone, which is a little hollow in some trees and have a picnic (suggestions of what to take would be gratefully accepted Then when its a bit later walk to the edge of the lake there and sit against this fallen tree right by the edge of the water and watch the sunset whilst holding her. then lay there and look at the stars...sure hope she enjoys it/isnt too busy to join me

But as i said as long as shes there and shes happy the place the ativity doesnt matter.