Just Married and Wife has No Sex Drive....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's not a medical thing then it could be....

I agree with Badh about it being an emotional thing. Girls will shut off from intimacy if things aren't going good emotionally. Constantly bringing up sex and pressuring her about it only pushes her away from wanting to do it and turns it into a sour topic for her. You have to just drop the topic and not even hint about it. Don't show any resentment or bitterness.

I'm getting married in 2 weeks and my fiance hasn't wanted sex until marriage for about a year now. Although she's not a virgin, she's a Christian and once she decided partway through our relationship to start waiting until marriage, I started to get bitter and would even make resentful comments about it cause I was so frustrated. Constantly bringing it up and constantly reminding her about it only made the topic an even worse subject. She's reassured me that once we're married it will be different. She's been wanting to be intimate too, but has been wanting to be good to God and wait it out. Not really related to your situation, but just that bringing the topic up puts pressure on her and she'll wall up from it.

What I do is just visualize her as just a good friend. Someone I hang out with, laugh with and can basically just be friends with - your best friend (which is also what she is to you in addition to your lover, wife, etc). When you start getting horny or thinking about sex, before you get frustrated about it and want to talk to her about it, go spank it and I'm serious. Cause after you do, you won't have that desire again for a bit and you can focus back on being best friends. Give it time and see if that helps.

ok ok this is a easy one so lissen up:

do you have money ? if yes she wants you to devorce her so she can get her pay now that she got you to marry her.

if your not rich you found the only woman it the world thats 23 years old and doesn't want to have sex. this is why we invented do-overs.

best of luck 0X

• 2 years later...