What would be the best option...?

G' day all

Just wondering if i could grab an opinion from anyone who has got enough time to respond. Heres the thing my senior formal is in like 2months and i have already got my date. She is technically a friend but when i asked if she would ever be more she said you never know.

So heres where a couple of my questions come in. I am going to buy her a gift and give it to her on the night of the formal when i go to pick her up. What do you all think would be appropriate? I was thinking a nice piece of jewelary. Secondly do you think it would be better to go in a private limo? a limo with some of my mates? or a hot R34 skyline which i can obtain?

Thanks for ya time and thoughts

Im not a fan of buying gifts just out of the blue for females, if you feel thats what you should do then since you know her, you have to have some kind of idea what she likes and if you dont you have some time to find out before. Typically for a formal a limo is thought of as the preferred method of transportation. Using going in a group setting makes the evening more fun, at this point that would probably be the best option. When you factor in the Skyline R34, I would have a hard time taking the limo. Just do what you feel is appropriate and you will be okay.

I think buying her some variety (colors and styles) of flowers that are long stems is "appropriate". As for the particular vehicle, I think you should ask her if she would feel more comfortable by riding in a "

[...] private limo [...]
", or in a mobile that will be shared with your
"[...] mates [...]"
. The
"[…] hot R34 skyline […]"
sounds interesting to me to riding in.