My fiance left me and disapeared suddenly should I contact him ?

Dears,

He called me and guess what he told me that he has a problem with his phone I acted very calm I showed him I was busy doing interested things in my life and whn i asked him about who is the girl in the poc he said that she is his cousin and she passed away like 2 weeks ago he asked me if i still want to go to US to be with him

Dears advice me what should i do now

Honestly i donot trust or beleive him but i love him

I think he is probably lying. Let me put it this way, 90% chance or greater that he is lying.

It is not wise to travel to a foreign country to see a man who you can't trust.

The best thing you can do for yourself is find a way to be financially independent and then find a man you can slowly fall in love with and slowly develop trust with in person. He is a middle aged man who PROPOSED to you after very little time and then disappeared with no explanation. This is not a man you should put your faith in.

Please accept in your mind that this man is not a good partner for you, and then block him. Your feelings will fade with time if you let them.

Do not make yourself suffer more by running back to him.

• 2 weeks later...

This sounds very weird. Please think of yourself. The question is..why couldn't he tell you this about the picture and about a family member "passing"away? This sounds like a lie. Don't fall into his words again. It took you all this time to get stronger so this time keep a distance while talking to him. If he is really interested in you and having a relationship with you he will show it by actions and not just words over texting or the net.

Archived