I feel nothing...

lostinlove2

my ex and I were together 1.5 years. we broke up about 3 weeks ago.. I don't know what I'm feeling rn I have seen him with his new girlfriend and I have seen him tweet about how great she is and I can't cry but I don't know what I feel.. I don't know what's going on. I feel like he doesn't love me anymore and I'm surprised how quick he can move on but when I ask him if he's moved on he avoids the question completely and doesn't answer it. I don't cry anymore over it but I always check his social media. I honestly want for him to beg for me back. but I think he's too consumed with someone else and he is forgetting about me slowly. I have been on plenty of dates and gone out with plenty of guys and I still have a longing for him. no one is filling the void for me so how can it for him.. how can I be completely over this? it's a very numb feeling.

Its normal to feel that way early on the break up.. My advice is cutting off contact with him for as long as you can.

This will give time for you to move on and work on yourself.. Work out,, paint, learn a language etc.. While it is also giving time apart for him to miss you.

By then he should realise how much he misses you etc.. And depending on the time thats pass you wont give a damn becsude youve also realise how much an he is for not doing it sooner.

It would be best to stop talking to him, especially asking him if he's moved on, does he still love you etc. Don't torture yourself creeping his social media.

Place that energy into more productive healing things like getting involved in other people and interest etc. He is not going to "beg you to come back", when you chase him.

I feel like he doesn't love me anymore but when I ask him if he's moved on he avoids the question completely and doesn't answer it.I always check his social media.
same guy?

Archived