i dont know what to do ?!!!!!?!

o me and my b/f have been going out for a year and 4 months now. ill keep this simple. i love him with all my heart really i do. but recently hes been acting weired around me. i think hes getting ready to break up eith me. but the thing is i dont know what i sould do should i try to stop him or just let it go. we always fight . and he gets mad at me alll the time for stupid stuff. everyone tells me hes no good and hes virbally abusing me. hes made me cry a number of times and only once apoligized for it.theres a lot more behind that but i just need help with this right now. what should i do , should i try to solve our problems or should i let things go. and if that how do i go about that i mean i think im actually scared to lose him and see him with someone else you know so ehat should i do ????!! please help me in any way you can.

im sorry to say but it seems like brekaing up is the best thing for both of you, actually especially you. your friends usually dont tell you things like that unless its true (or if they like you and are trying to breka it up lol) but generally your friends can see things more clearly. you're blinded by love, or probably infactuation. honestly i think you should break up with him, as much as you dont want to, he will realize he made a big mistake not treating you right. it will be hard to see him with other people or just not be with you--but you need to do it. from your post it seems clear that htis guy isnt treating you right. you deserve better!!

Ask yourself: when he gets mad does he ignore you when you try to tell your side of things? Does he always blame you for everything when you have an argument? Does he call you names? If so, he's verbally/emotionally abusive. Your friends say he's verbally abusive and they probably have important reasons to say that. Weigh the pros and cons...are the good parts of the relationship outweigh the arguments and the crying?