I like this boy... he's a little bit younger than me, but he's really cute !!! See thing is... my friends claims that he likes me too 8) ... so i gave him my phone # and he called me, but i wasn't home ... so when i got home and seen his # on my caller id so i called him back but he was outside!! He never called back after that... now my friend tells me he's still with his g/f , the one that she told me he broke up with about a week ago !! The reason she believed that they broke up is because, when she wrote on a piece of paper- Brett luvs Destiny and he scratched out Destiny (which is his supposeid g.f. ) and wrote Angel (ME)!

I'm confused... how do i know if he really likes me or not ? He never really told me that they were broke up but he never really told me that they were ever going out... my friend told me!! I just dont know, when he sees me in the halls, he'll smile and say hi, but not only am i afraid to talk to him period ... i'm afraid to ask him about whats going on with him and Destiny and him and me!!

Call him again, and tell him that you'd like to go out with him, and also come straight out and ask him if he's still involved.

I know it's easier said than done, but look at it like this:

Life's too short to not take chances. If you want something, go after it. Don't let fear stand between you and your happiness.

Now, if he is still involved, I would stay away. You don't need to get yourself involved in all that.

Good luck!!!

Call him again, and tell him that you'd like to go out with him, and also come straight out and ask him if he's still involved.

I know it's easier said than done, but look at it like this:

Life's too short to not take chances. If you want something, go after it. Don't let fear stand between you and your happiness.

Now, if he is still involved, I would stay away. You don't need to get yourself involved in all that.

Good luck!!!

^^^^^^

There u go!!! Thats pretty much exactly what i was gona say. Thats really all the advice u need.

for now keep it low. im dealing with my one and only whos a year younger then me and there are always little crappy things that come with it when you're in high school. but gosh arent they CUTE??! lol...anyways, for now you need to just relax, be his "friend" even flirt. but if things are still crazy with his ex or his girl or whatever then just let it be for now. let him deal with that, even if they borke up you dont want this bs in your life. so just flirt be around, have some fun but ntohing serious yet. let things settle down, and ask him straight up when you're having a cnovo with him "so do you have a gf??". no big deal!!