Letter to give my girlfriend after we break up -IS this GOOD

Well, I have decided after a while to break up with my girlfriend. I want to meet her somewhere or go to her house and I want to give this to her after we talk for a little bit after I tell her. Is this okay?

Is that good? Too mean? Too nice? Should i meet her at her house? Or maybe catch her after work in the park?

This is depressing...

well, I plan on telling her I want to break up, maybe exchanging a few words, then handing her that and leaving. I'm not going to try to get her back and i won't have any contact with her. I have allready asked myself if I am ready to say goodbye and mean it. I am.

But, if you think it's too nice, I'll see what i can do to make it less compromising. I don't want to hurt her too much though, I'm her first boyfriend.

Hmm, I'm not sure it would work.

Personally, if a guy was going to break up with me, I wouldn't want him handing me letters explaining everything. I'd want him to be honest and tell me to my face.

A letter shows lack of communication and makes you look small and pathetic. I'd just tell her everything to her face, rather than be sort of shallow and explain it all in a letter.

Hmm, I'm not sure it would work.

Personally, if a guy was going to break up with me, I wouldn't want him handing me letters explaining everything. I'd want him to be honest and tell me to my face.

A letter shows lack of communication and makes you look small and pathetic. I'd just tell her everything to her face, rather than be sort of shallow and explain it all in a letter.

I was thinking the same thing. If you are going to tell her face to face anyway, what's the point of the letter?