Girlfriend of 4.5 years cheated, left and hasn't communicated since.

bots10

I don't know bots...maybe it was the way in which you/she communicated that caused problems...I reacted based off of your explanation in your first post. Only you know what happened there; so evaluate yourself honestly and work off of that.

In any event, it does not sound (to me) that this was a healthy dynamic, certainly not in the last year and half or so of the breakdown of the relationship. Just continue on your path of healing and in time you may see things differently. In the meantime there is nothing you can do to get her to come back, and I'm not sure that you would ever be able to trust her again anyway. This is most people's knee jerk reaction to a breakup - gotta get her/him back! Trust me, you keep doing what you're doing and you will look back and ask yourself, what was I thinking?

I'm really hoping your right, it's just when I tried to sell the engagement ring, she got mad. Which leads me to believe she still cares, alot. On top of her still paying my car insurance, having personal valuable effects at "my" place, still having keys to the place and stuff like that leads me wondering. Don't get my wrong I am trying to work on making my self more self confident, which I believe is the root cause of all of this. I never trusted my self enough, so how could I trust someone else, hence leading to my controlling nature. Even as we speak that's why I'm finding it hard to move on, because well I don't have any confidence I will meet someone again, or someone will be accepting of me.

As fat as communication goes, there was a huge lack on her part when it came to talking to me. She wouldn't speak her mind or opinion which always lead me to believe things were okay. The only time she would rally let it out were in those instances in which we would argue. Any couple argues, it's normal, so I'm not trying to make it sound like we would rip out each other's throat.

To be honest, I still love her very much and would take her back. I don't want to say I've learned a lot already from this experience but I have. Just a shame life lessons have to come with such horrible consequences.

Archived