How old were you?

Were you emotionally ready to have sex at 12? It seems like a very young age to start having sex.I mean,your body is not even ready at that age.When I was 12 the thought of sex didnt even cross my mind.I think I was still in my child mode,playing with barbies sometimes maybe hehe.But then again,12 is still a child,isnt it? or am I wrong?

I'm not criticizing by the way,just giving my opinion.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was 20 and my boyfriend at the time was 19.

I have thoughts on sex with a minor. When I was 14 my parents became concerned that this friend of the family, who was 33 might be falling in love with me. We never engaged in any kind of sexual activity or anything close but I think it sort of left me with this romanticized, idealized, nostalgic vision of what that relationship was. The fact is, I look back on that time and it seems both sharply clear and bizarrely hazy. I don't think I had the emotional maturity to understand what it meant that he had feelings for me, let alone, to deal with anything sexual at that time.

I think I was aware of a sex drive around 15 or 16 but, I realize that even when I did loose it, at 20, the meaning of it all was kind of lost on me. I regard that with sadness. Because I knew that it was a big deal. I felt the weight of it, so strongly, in fact, that I was terrified out of my mind. Later I was just numb and unhappy. I wish it had been nicer and that I'd understood at the time what it could have been, but I don't regret that I lost it when I did. Age is relative. As is maturity.

It's only now, at 25 that I am finally figuring out what sex is supposed to be.

I do have to wonder, though, back to the issue of 12 year olds having sex, what runs through the mind of a woman 3 years older than myself when she contemplates a sexual relationship with someone a year or two out of elementary school. Is it a fetish? I can sort of see that but I can't imagine sleeping with a little boy hundreds of times without having to take a pause and think about what I was doing.

That said, I tend to think the story was true.

well i did have sex when i was 12 and well i am 12 still so some people like to have sex at 12 and my body is developed so yeah. Plus he was only 2 years older than me and we both enjoyed. I mean i also gave people blow jobs, and hand jobs so i have done a lot more than just sex.

THis is the same person who wrote

partners: 17

• 3 months later...

I was 23 and she was 20... both first times. We were together for two years after that, and I've had another partner since then. I've only had sex with committed partners... don't know if I could go the route of casual sex or one nighters.

Just one question that bogs my mind?I just want to ask why do u 12-14 year olds have sex or the ones that had it then too.I mean ur still a kid

mean if u got pregnant or someone pregnant how would u support the kid?And do that many people still believe in true love before sex?Or do most people nowadays just believe in it for fun and enjoyment?