I watch her everyday with her new boyfriend who is my flat mate

sabatha

Hi

It is my second year at varsity and i met this beautiful girl at the beginning of this year. We stay at the same student accommodation where guys stay up stays and girls down stays. We dated and everything was very nice and we were or I thought we were both committed on our relationship. She was too good and she never wanted to go to sleep without visiting me at my room. On our first day she tolled that she is abstaining, she had sex once long time ago and she left her previous boyfriend because he wanted to sleep with her, because i loved her so much i said yes we can be together until we get married since she said no sex before marriage. She visited my room for 3 days and on the third day we kissed for so long and we she ended up touching my private parts and everything led to another but before we did it, i asked her several times that how sure she is about us and she she said she is 100 percent sure then we had sex that day and unfortunately every time she visit me she want to have sex.

later maybe after 3 months she broke up with and saying i made her do things she promised her self that she wont do them. i was so hurt and i drooped too much on my school work, later she dated my next door guy and everyday i see them together and the guy sometimes invites her to his room next to mine and hear them laughing. She seem happy and she doesn't want her new boyfriend see me walking with her from class and she sleep with this guy sometimes while she believes that i will hear everything

My problem is I CANT STOP LOVING HER, SHE MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME,I AM TRYING AND PRAYING THAT GOD MAKE ME FORGET ABOUT HER , I WAS READY TO MARRY HER AND DO EVERYTHING WITH HER BUT NOW I SUFFER BECAUSE I ALWAYS SEE HER WITH ANOTHER GUY.PLEASE HELP WITH ADVICES

She sounds like a real tease saying she doesn't do this but then does and worse blaming you for her choices. it sounds like she gets around quite a bit and her "I don't before marriage" thing is some coy game.

she said no sex before marriage. then we had sex. saying i made her do things she promised her self that she wont do them.

Sabatha... She is not the one you are supposed to be with. Is this your first girlfriend? Was she your first? Here is your problem..

You are at school where you will see her every day with this new guy, but you can smile because its not going to last with this guy either. So just give it time and she will move on to the next guy. Also, you want to try to forget her, you are not ever going to forget her so dont try. All you can do is dont let the emotions take control of your day.

You will learn that you will probably date a lot of women, maybe fall in love a few times before you find the right one. This heartbreak is not going to be your last and this new boyfriend of hers is not going to be her last BF either.

So you just have to accept this as a life's lesson. She is not the one you are supposed to be with. You two had good times but she was not meant to be with you. Youll be okay, youll fall in love again with someone else

Yes. She does sound like she sleeps with a lot of guys.

I think that she is a very manipulative woman. I can't believe that you believe that woman had any intention of waiting till marriage. Look how fast she slept with you and this other guy.

This woman has something wrong with her. Do not believe that you made her do anything, as she used it as an excuse to move on to this other guy.

She is NOT for you!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived