Still can't get over it

Lotusavx

im so afraid about what's going on. My live in boyfriend moved out and he already said he's over the life we had together because of all the fighting. We lived in a pretty nice apartment and good area. I'm moving across the city and he's moving down the street to his parents house. I'm still in so much shock even though the apartment is being packed up. Is this normal. I'm moving soon because I can't stand being here. Morning are the worst because it all sinks in again. I just want to be happy, but I'm so scared of moving and the break up and not knowing what he's doing always. I also get so sad about all the little things..like hearing him come through the door, all the things we did together around here, and I'm just going to miss this place so bad. It's a shock to me everyday after 2 weeks and my mind doesn't stop thinking about it all day.id always call him right after work and when I finish work I actually pick up my phone and then realize I cant. It hurts since he seems to be quite over loosing our place. When will this all get better?

there's no definitive answer to that question. For me, it's been about 5-6 weeks and it's only in the last week I haven't cried every day.

I still miss him terribly but have finally reached a state of acceptance.

Best thing to do would be to go NC if you haven't already, and look after yourself as much as possible. Try to make some plans that are just for you, and have a solo goal to look forward to.

Try to be kind to yourself and allow yourself to feel however you need to feel right now.

" I'm still in so much shock even though the apartment is being packed up. Is this normal. I'm moving soon because I can't stand being here. Morning are the worst because it all sinks in again."

- Yes.. this is all very normal.. dealing with loss ( grieving). We here, understand. is is very hard to accept loss

It takes time.. it'll probably last a good 6+ months before you can feel any improvement.. so sorry

I suggest you consider some therapy to help you along if it gets too overwhelming and also see your Dr if your anxiety kicks into overdrive. I had to.. cause I wasn't getting sleep etc.

Loss is never easy.. and it takes time to work on accepting & healing. Take care of YOU now.

Archived