Thoughts on my situation?

mcardlew

Hi, I got dumped by my ex for another guy and went into NC noting to my ex only to only contact me if she ever wanted to spend time with me again and I'd see where I was in my life.

On day 16 of no contact my ex contacted me and requested some contact details of a friend of mine for family reasons (she could have got these from someone else). I obliged and we text for 2 days, all very formal, how was your holiday etc etc. I agreed she could visit mine in the summer to purchase an item online which I get a discount to (she doesn't need the item until then).

I'm now thinking more fool me, have I been too kind? I do want her back. I'm back in NC on day 4 and won't break it but I now feel like I'm hanging by a thread.

Did she contact me to test the water? What's going on, I ain't great at stuff like this, I'm just a straight as a die kinda guy.

Your feedback would be most welcome.

Breadcrumbs. She might've just thought of you first for the contact details. Also could be as simple as wanting a discount on her item she wants, which is using you in a way. If a girl dumped me and later on asked me to hook her up on a discount, no way.

Don't jump at breadcrumbs or leap through hoops. If she wanted to get back with you would probably know it.

"Did she contact me to test the water?"....Yes it sounds like she found excuses to contact you. But is she still seeing this guy?

Hi, I got dumped by my ex for another guy and went into NC noting to my ex only to only contact me if she ever wanted to spend time with me again and I'd see where I was in my life.

I do want her back. I'm back in NC on day 4 and won't break it but I now feel like I'm hanging by a thread.

Did she contact me to test the water? What's going on, I ain't great at stuff like this, I'm just a straight as a die kinda guy.

"Did she contact me to test the water?"....Yes it sounds like she found excuses to contact you. But is she still seeing this guy?

Completely forgot about the part where she left him for another guy. Even worse. Youre treating her way to well and she doesn't deserve this devotion and worry from you. If she wants to be around you, she needs to work for it. Not lead you with breadcrumbs.

Just think about your self respect. Not trying to be mean, just saying you should see yourself as more valuable than that.

I'm not sure to be honest, I've no idea. I suspect it won't last it's a guy she knew for only two weeks from a while ago and has returned home from travelling

"I got dumped by my ex for another guy", even if she were to ever comeback, do you think you can trust that your relationship will be stable? It sounds like she had a wandering eye and is contacting you for selfish reasons. I know it hurts going through a breakup, but it hurts more when the other person is playing mind games. It's better to let it go and not put yourself through more pain. You can do it, just believe that you deserve better!

Archived