Confusing signals from an ex girlfriend.

So my ex is confusing me. She's hot cold with me.

So 6 months a go me and my now ex ex broke up, covered in previous post why we broke up.

So some weeks at work and course she will be happy to talk the next week she'll be cold and distant.

Last time I was near her I noticed she was quite nervously playing around with headphone wires, phone stuff like that. I talked to her later that just about what we been up to recently she was giving me same look she use to when we went out the whole time.

After that she turn up to half a post grad classes or not show up at all same with work, now reason I think this involves me is she blocked me on social media today we not friends but in a messenger group so I noticed that her photo is the blocked one.

So any ideas??

What's confusing? She is your ex. Why do you care? She is playing nervously with her headphones probably to try and look busy so you won't approach her.

The look she gave you was in your head. Meanwhile that look is her thinking "go away".

I looked at a previous post of yours, unsure if the same girl, but you moved to help your family? Your grandmother passed (sorry, but I am unsure why you would need to move for that reason) , your dad was ill and couldn't work, you moving there helped how? And your brother had a stomach ulcer like so many do, but I fail to see why he couldn't work?

What????!

What's confusing? She is your ex. Why do you care? She is playing nervously with her headphones probably to try and look busy so you won't approach her.

The look she gave you was in your head. Meanwhile that look is her thinking "go away".

I looked at a previous post of yours, unsure if the same girl, but you moved to help your family? Your grandmother passed (sorry, but I am unsure why you would need to move for that reason) , your dad was ill and couldn't work, you moving there helped how? And your brother had a stomach ulcer like so many do, but I fail to see why he couldn't work?

What????!

It makes my life awkward. Well I'm always gonna care a bit, that's just the way I am.

Not her headphones my headphones, she approached me I was happy just sitting around having lunch with a friend before going to training.

Hmmm, quite simply family values I love my family but I fail to see why that needs to be justified (seems like what you're asking)

It's awkward to be around an ex. Sometimes you feel friendly and sometimes you want to avoid. Mixed messages mean mixed emotions. I would not read any interest in getting back together there.

I hope she doesn't want to get back togeather, my life has become better since breaking up in almost every way so I would turn her down.

Mixed emotions, seems right.

She probably over thinking a things a little Owell that's her problem.

Archived