Meeting girls online

Wolfshook

So there is this one girl I like, I've seen her few times about a year ago but I did not talk to her kr anything else. Now that I'm single I think I should give it a shot,the problem is that chances of running into her are close to 0. I do have her on fb and she likes my stuff but I really dont know how to approach a girl on facebook, I have no problem aproaching girls when out but I dont know how to do it on fb and not look like a creep. We dont really have mutual friends except one girl that pretty much hates me so it's not an option.

How should I do this?

This is an interesting situation and I want to clarify some stuff...

1.) You've seen her in person, but have never talked to her?

2.) One of you initiated a FB friendship with the other?... but since you've never talked to her this was a totally out of the blue friend request from a stranger

3.) How do you know you like her if you've never actually talked?

Anyway... send her a private message, chat for a bit, gauge her feedback, ask her out if the feedback is good. The assessment of risk in this situation seems low to me because you can't possibly like a girl you've never talked to very much and so any rejection can't possibly hurt that much (although we are all different).

Seen her on party of that friend that "hates me"(long story short her bf was jealous and she had to stop talking to me), all her friends added me on fb long time ago, I think she is cute (I like how she looks), she lately started liking my stuff after I liked one of her pictures.

Rejection wouldnt hurt me, I just dont know how to aproach it, if we were out I'd see something interesting on her, come to her,introduce myself and lead conversation on the thing that I see interesting on her (or the band that plays or beer she drinks,etc), on fb I really dont know how to start and lead the conversation and how to know whether she is comfordable (while in person it is easely visible).

Seen her on party of that friend that "hates me"(long story short her bf was jealous and she had to stop talking to me), all her friends added me on fb long time ago, I think she is cute (I like how she looks), she lately started liking my stuff after I liked one of her pictures.

Rejection wouldnt hurt me, I just dont know how to aproach it, if we were out I'd see something interesting on her, come to her,introduce myself and lead conversation on the thing that I see interesting on her (or the band that plays or beer she drinks,etc), on fb I really dont know how to start and lead the conversation and how to know whether she is comfordable (while in person it is easely visible).

Do this with something interesting that she posts... except start the conversation in a private chat.

Archived