Gf went out with male co-worker to bar

Escudo

The fact that she has been in an open relationship in the past and you have not and would not even consider it demonstrates that you both have differing views on boundries. What she did here is what is called a "red flag." You need to have a heart to heart conversation with her and discuss this matter. I would seem that the only acceptable solution for you would be a commitment from her that she would never, ever repeat that performance. Unfortunately, it would seem that if this behavior of hers in not nipped in the bud now you can only expect more of the same in the future. Would that be ok with you.....if she keeps doing this sort of thing? chi

Well, we've both been aware of our differing mores regarding sex and relationships since the very beginning of our relationship over a year ago, that aspect has been discussed between us numerous times.

And no, I'd most definitely not be up for a second round of that. I certainly wouldn't be as forgiving if it were to occur again.

Though we never actually discussed the incident in a constructive manner, she hadn't since left me uninvited

to outtings with her co-workers. But I do understand your point in that an actual set of boundaries regarding things such as this has to be placed.

Archived