I'm sick at home. And so taken the day off work.

We are going away on holiday tomorrow for 10days. Ladt few days hubby has been staying at his mum's..A LOT. Evenings, eating dinner there. Running errands for her while im

Home w the kids.

As it is mother's day, it would have been nice for me husband and children to go to our parents homes and give our mother's their flowers and gifts.

However husband frantically got ready this morning and said he needed to go to his mum's. He takes her flowers every mother's day morning and needed to go. I kindly suggested that we could all perhaps go in the afternoon together, but he said no he needed to go give her flowers this morning, else she would be upset he came to give them in the afternoon.

I'm sick at home, asked him to do some grocery and be home so we could have lunch together. It's been 3hrs and he is still not back.

He's taken our youngest with him, i just realised he hasnt taken her bottle or her nappies w him either.

I just dont know what is wrong with my husband. All he wants to do day and night is go and sit in his mother's lap.

He dropped kids off to my mum's yesterday afternoon, and was at his mum's in the mornjng. After dropping them off to my mum's he went back to his parents house to do a few jobs and didnt come home till late.

I really am trying to not 'control' him or say anything but he seems to take advantage and now spends endless hours there with his siblings and his parents.

If i say anything, he bites at me and just snaps.

he has been there for hours, and now will come home. Because we are travelling tomorrow, no question his whole family will turn up this evening even though we are only going for the evening. It just feels way too much contact w them.

Archived