I asked her out and got an odd response.

Shy_Guy993

Today I asked out a girl and she told me she just got recoverd from a relationship and didn't feel like getting into another one soon and that for now she'd just like to be friends. I then asked her if maybe we could go out in the future and she said maybe. Should I wait and ask her out at a later time or should I just forget about it and move on to someone else?

This is it, your chance, you can make a HUGE impression by doing one thing....

act like it doesnt bother you

Too simple? yes. Will it work? oh hell yeah

all you gotta do is be her friend, say hi, speak when spoken too, dont let yourself be caught staring at her and if shes interested at all she should be driven crazy wondering why your not worshipping her. Its a gamble but i always liked the results its given me.

Good luck

-Eric

First off, I agree with Eric's idea and you should do it. The reason why she told you this is because if you translate that phrase into "male talk" (lol) it means "I'm just not feeling any attraction for you yet your too much of a nice guy." You got to be more push/pull, probably something you don't know about yet, but basically this is an easy way to get to her, it confuses her emotions about you and somehow causing at attraction. This may sound confusing but a good example is if you watch Hitch. In the beginning, he's talking about how this guy is married and Hitch thinks it's stupid or something like that. Then this is the push/pull part when he goes over to this girl and askes her for a 2 coronas or something like that he increases the tension between him and her and it works I guess which is surprising since I've never believed a movie to be right lol. So basically play that right and you can ask her out in the future and turn that Maybe into a Yes. .

Ok I gotta put my two cents in here. I am not going to tell you what to do, I will just relate my experiences.

I asked a girl out once and her reply was "I don't Know". This was a real bummer after I had thought she had a thing for me, and the advice I was given was "Act cool, the girl was just off guard at the time, and by acting as if you don't care, she will swing back your way". I tried this and nothing. She soon gets a boyfriend and I stop. Months later, she breaks up with him and begins flirting and all that with me again. So I work up the nerve to ask her out again and get the same response. Turns out she just enjoyed toying with me and liked the thought of having me interested in her until she found some other guy.

This really made me sick for awhile, and I couldn't get the nerve up to ask another girl for a year. I now hate the thought of chasing girls around and do not do it anymore, letting girls that I hit it off with do whatever they want.

If people have some good things to say about the "chase" I would like to hear them. I just find it immature now and stay away from girls who get their hoohaws out of leading guys on for as long as possible.

Like the others said.... (or similar) pretend you never asked her out... act a little indifferent... say hi... all normal thing like everything was normal and keep on with your life and go to the next girl.... this will show that you're not a needy dude and will turn on the switch for her.... really

This is it, your chance, you can make a HUGE impression by doing one thing....

act like it doesnt bother you

Too simple? yes. Will it work? oh hell yeah

all you gotta do is be her friend, say hi, speak when spoken too, dont let yourself be caught staring at her and if shes interested at all she should be driven crazy wondering why your not worshipping her. Its a gamble but i always liked the results its given me.

Good luck

-Eric

I concur!!

Do that, it works!

Thats why is better to weit a longer time... be like... more friends, get to know her a bitt.... and maybe than ask her out.... but try to keep the fear away dude..... no big muscular man is goinna come behind her and beat you up if you ask her out.... trust me...................................................... well............... it could happened.............. lol j/k...... keep it fun and everything will be alright