How to ask my ex to get back together?

Holder

Hello everyone,

a year and a half of relationship, classmates at university, we REALLY shared a lot of love and time. She dumped me 3 months ago because of lots of arguments lately. She told me she loved me but she couldn't stand it. Since then we don't talk each other. I've never stopped loving her. She is actually the love of my life.

I've been thinking for a month that she may be regretting. Lots of looks in classroom, and love songs and messages in Twitter which she has never published before. And I know that she still loves me. I swear what she felt for me was too strong for losing. So, after been thinking she should be the one who speaks first, I've decided to take the first step and speak to her ( in fact, taking the first step is something I debt her: at the beggining of our relationship I ignored her and she stopped me and told me she loved me. So maybe because of that she's now waiting me to tell her something). But, the point is: WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO SPEAK WITH WER? I'm very confused, it comes to my mind...

-Stop her when we go home at university.

-Text her telling her that I'd like to see her.

-Going to her home and text her "please go down, I'm here"

-The "Pink's method": making an album of photos of us asking her to get back together. (Singer Pink did this to get back with her husband).

-Text her at university " please wait for me I'd like to speak".

-A mix of these

How should I do it?

And, in case she said she moved on, i'd better ask her to be friends or tell her I won't be able to speak to her bc it would hurt me (which is true), and if she someday changes her mind just tell me?

I'd be extremely grateful for reading your answers.

I wouldn't do any of the above, it will make you look ridiculous in her eyes. She dumped you for a reason, being argumentative. Work on being the best version of yourself so you learn from your mistakes and make your next relationship drama free. She dumped you, and in the dynamics of relationships she has to be the one to contact you if there's reconciliation on the cards (which I seriously doubt, when women are done they're done).

The last thing she wants now is borderline stalker behaviour from you on either social media or in real life, and basing behaviour on probable PR stunts from Pink is ludicrous in the extreme. Stop this BS, man up, and get on with your life in a healthy fashion. It's much more attractive to women than entering the territory you're currently exploring, which often ends in a restraining order.

I wouldn't do anything and let her come to you.

Anything you do at this point will only push her further away. You can't really make someone want to be with you. They have to decide that on their own.

The best thing you can do right now is to give yourself some time to heal by going no contact for at least 30 days. This will help put your emotions in balance. There's no guarantee that she'll be back so all you can do is move on and wish her the best with whatever she decides to do.

All the best.

• 1 month later...

Yeah in some cases when women are done they are done! It will take awhile to change their minds. I left my first love but that doesn't mean he doesn't cross my mind. He will always be in my heart, timing was wrong, we were young and fought a lot. Immaturity. So yeah I mean reconcile can happen but maybe not for another year or so. Naturally!

Archived