Dougie_D

I don't suggest you get a chin implant. But as an experiment, maybe since you live near Hollywood, you can find an aspiring makeup artist to make you a fake chin that blends in really well. Then take some pictures with it for your online profile and go out to bars/clubs wearing it and see what happens. If anything's different.

I'd be Donald Trump and bet my entire world nothing changes.

Not going to. I had my chance in Highschool and now I'm older. My parents even said, that idea is long overdue.

People get these things done at all ages. It seems like you make a lot of excuses for not making self improvement. You are not happy with your weight, but you won't do anything about it.

It seems like you are more comfortable complaining and playing the victim role, then actively seeking self improvement- inside and out.

Don't you and your friends, get tired it hearing you complain about your looks all the time?

I wish women would think men are the same, but we all know that's not the truth. Prove me wrong and tell me we all look alike.

Dougie, you said you thought all women look the same and you think women must feel the same. You said it, not me.

So knock it off.

This gimmicky bait-and-switch BS is a good case in point. I find a lot of unattractive qualities about your way of being, based on these threads, and I'm positive those come out in real life.

It's actually not a huge mystery. Being a funny guy doesn't mean having an attractive personality.

The issue about looks is just a decoy for you to avoid changing things about your personality that can be worked on -- which would require you to make efforts, something that is foreign to you.

Dougie, you said you thought all women look the same and you think women must feel the same. You said it, not me.

So knock it off.

This gimmicky bait-and-switch BS is a good case in point. I find a lot of unattractive qualities about your way of being, based on these threads, and I'm positive those come out in real life.

It's actually not a huge mystery. Being a funny guy doesn't mean having an attractive personality.

The issue about looks is just a decoy for you to avoid changing things about your personality that can be worked on -- which would require you to make efforts, something that is foreign to you.

I totally agree!

I am so sick and tired of seeing you post the same damn thing about your appearance! How many times does everyone need to tell you that it is about your personality.

You never responded re. therapy!

Archived