need help to understand what was she implying??

Massari

ok here is the deal

yesterday I went to my university to drop off a lab report. this girl that is my classes was there as well to drop her lab. accidentally she dropped it in the wrong drop box. she asked me what should she do?, I answered "well I have our T.A's email but it is at home so when I get hope I can tell you.. so I gave her my number.. then she said here is my number as well. then we walked back together to the bust stop. in the bus we talked about school. I asked her if she has plans for this week.. she said no just staying home. then all of a sudden she said " it's good day to go see a movie" I said yeah..she said that saw HITCH already and I saw it as well I told her that .. I asked her is she was doing anything that night .. she said no " my girls are going to give me a call to do something. I went home... then I called her and gave her that email... then she called me back and was asking me all these questions that had obvious answers!!! so anyhow... I didn't ask her out .. but I am thinking of doing that today

If you want to understand what she was implying, then you need to read her body language. Instead of being able to tell you what to do, how about a way to figure out what she wants, or how to go about asking her out, so if she is going to reject you, you don't get the final questions out.

Next time you see her and have a conversation, try this to end it:

1. I've gotta run, but I enjoyed talking with you again.

2. Read her body language and see how she reacts.

3. If she reacts well, say: "Maybe we should try to talk more often";

4. Again watch her reaction, if positive, just ask her out, she wants you to.

I hope she says yes too.. I would regard the "it's a good day to see a movie" and return call as interest... so we'll soon find out... but remember text messages are the worst way to ask someone out, u never know if they got em and u have no nonverbal cues when they answer..!! I made that mistake before!!

Good luck!

qm.xxx

thank you all very much..yeah text message wasn't a very good idea.. i sent her the message at 3:30 PM... i wanted until 9:30 PM and I had no response from her so I just decided to call her and see if she got the message and just see what can i do about it.. I had this though that she got the text and decided not to call me back, well fortunately I was wrong. she hadn't check her messages. so when I called her she seemed surprised that it was me, as though she had no idea I was going to call her, I asked her if she wanted to go see a movie, she said" yes she'd love it" I let her pick the date and the movie.. I had second thought about calling her.. thinking that if she had gotten the text and decided not to call me then I 'd look like a fool....

than you alllllllll... this went very well I think .. and hopefully the date will as well... thank you all again

Hey man i just have one thing to say if you are going to go see a movies not just go to the movie take her to eat to because in a movie you cant talk but if you go to eat you can talk about things..

Also if you ask to go to a movie and it is your frist time going out with them and they ask to go to a movie that you have seen jus tsay "Yeah i would like to go see that with you" beucause yes u have seen the movie but you have not seen it with them....

and some time it can make them happy

Hey man i just have one thing to say if you are going to go see a movies not just go to the movie take her to eat to because in a movie you cant talk but if you go to eat you can talk about things..

Also if you ask to go to a movie and it is your frist time going out with them and they ask to go to a movie that you have seen jus tsay "Yeah i would like to go see that with you" beucause yes u have seen the movie but you have not seen it with them....

and some time it can make them happy

This is right about the eat as well as the movie. You may want to eat after the movie, because it builds in a topic to talk about, easing the start of teh conversation. Also, you have only asked her to a movie, and after movie food can often be more casual.

First, I want to congratulate you on getting the courage to phone her and ask her out. It may seem trivial but its a milestone you will probably remember ... at least until the next time you do it again. Second, you can also consider going to a coffee shop after the movie. Have a cup of coffee/hot chocolate/whatever and just sit, relax and talk. The good thing about going to coffee shops is that you dont have to stay if you dont want to. If things arent going well, then you arent forced to sit through a long meal and endure the date. If you guys make a connection, then you are welcome to stay for as long as you both like ... or at least until the coffee shop closes. Goodluck man, tell us how it goes!

well I am planning to suggest her something like " let's go eat something after wards.. I didnt want to tell her that by the phone.. so she wouldn't freak out!!!!

Fine but since you did not ask, Timbits suggestion is good too. Have a few options for someplace you can talk. Let her pick.

well I am planning to suggest her something like " let's go eat something after wards.. I didnt want to tell her that by the phone.. so she wouldn't freak out!!!!

K

Well man before you call her up,and ask her if you would like to go to a

dinner after the movie you need to think about it. Look at it like

this you just call her up and ask her out on a date and know you are going to call and

ask after movie would you like yo go to dinner or something .... there is two thing that

she is going to be thinking one is this might be cool and i might have fun in the movie

and dinner with him or she well be think I dont really know this gu i dont know if im ready

to go to dinner with him

And on that note she might not go out with u on the date man...

Best way to do it is by asking her when you are done with the movie because one she

is not going to think that you where going to ask that so she is really know going to

have time to think about thos two thing.and two u are face to face and you call tell

form right there if she like you or not fomr the way to tells you YES OR NO.

And three go to the movie cloes to dinner time because she will need to eat sometime

and it well show her that you are willing ot show her a good time and you are not shy

ok i hope that help you man

thanx alot "brelkins" and everybody who helped me here... the movie is going to start at 7:00PM so we would probably be done by 9 or 9:30.so it's dinner time after ..but I really didn't break it down to that step.. to be honest when I asked her for the movie.. I though the dinner would come afterwards natrally didn't think it was that important!!!!!!!! I don't think I should take her to a very expensive retaurant in a first date.. but not fast food either... something in between should be good .. right?

thanx alot "brelkins" and everybody who helped me here... the movie is going to start at 7:00PM so we would probably be done by 9 or 9:30.so it's dinner time after ..but I really didn't break it down to that step.. to be honest when I asked her for the movie.. I though the dinner would come afterwards natrally didn't think it was that important!!!!!!!! I don't think I should take her to a very expensive retaurant in a first date.. but not fast food either... something in between should be good .. right?

NO FAST FOOD MAN IT WELL LIKE LOOK YOU DONT CARE

Go somewhere nice but not to nice get it

Have fun BYW on the kiss thing at the end dont think about it

if she would like a kiss she well show it ok peace man and have fun

one thing that I COMPLETELY forgot to mention and it think is really important is this.." when I asked her if you want to go see a movie she. responded yeah she'd love to go see a movie.. the I said is tomorrow a good time for you?... she said tomorrow she might be busy doing something regarding her health card, she said "I don't want to give you a definite answer and then tell you that I can't make it that day. but I want to go see a movie so I'll give you a call" what do you think about this.??? is she thinking about whether to go ona date with me or not?

one thing that I COMPLETELY forgot to mention and it think is really important is this.." when I asked her if you want to go see a movie she. responded yeah she'd love to go see a movie.. the I said is tomorrow a good time for you?... she said tomorrow she might be busy doing something regarding her health card, she said "I don't want to give you a definite answer and then tell you that I can't make it that day. but I want to go see a movie so I'll give you a call" what do you think about this.??? is she thinking about whether to go ona date with me or not?

She like you,But you need to wait for her to call you back...

She called.... says somethinglike she has to go see her friend.. she had to talk to her.. she said she still want to see the movie. she talked about her day and all that asked me how was mine. so I don't know... and I don't care.. i mean if she doesn't want to go.. why doesn't just she say so. :