sorta worried...

okay, about a week ago me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex. he didn't cum. but anyways, i've been on the pill, then i was on a needle (one) then back on the pill again. a few hours later after the unprotected sex, i started bleeding. i figured cause of stress. then lately theres been alot of stress going on, and i forgot it two nights in a row so stuck taking it at the wrong time.

so how long can sperm live inside a woman? bleeding makes you more fertial, right? and with me missing pills makes me more fertial as well right? then doesn't stress interfear with the pill?

From what I've been reading anyway, stress has nothing to do with the effects of the pill so long as it's taken properly. That would mean taking it every day at the same time. You need to try to remember to take it as recommended. You forgetting days is no good unless you're trying to have a baby. I would consult your gyno about your bleeding. It could be that your pills have caused irregulation in your period or it could be some other, more important matter. Hope you're okay and it all works out!

i know that sperm can survive for the most of 5 days inside the woman. now the fact about bleeding makes you more fertile, i have never heard that, but missing the pill ofcourse isnt good. if you're worried you should get the morning after pill to ease any stress you may have. ofcourse, see your gyno/family doctor and get everything settled so that you dont need to worry about this as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I believe sperm can live inside a female for up to 4 days! I could be a little off on this- but thats what I've heard.

The vagina can be more acidic during certain times of the month, and that would cause the sperm to die quicker.

If you took your pills right, and then forgot after you had sex, then I'd imagine you would be okay...

Did you ever think of using a douche?? Just to get all the sperm out of htere?