Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Facebook disabled??

brilyn027

Can anyone please explain this to me? I had deleted my facebook account and made a new one. It did have my first and last name but I didn't have a picture of my as my profile pic. It was just a picture with a quote. And as my "bio" I wrote "business purposes only". I didnt add anyone to my facebook and dont have any photos or info on it. How would this "violate" their terms or policies? How do I get a hold of someone on facebook to fix this? This is annoying. I only use this account because some sites i use, sadly require a facebook. Like if I want to do a job and have to use it. I'm not using it to be "social". I dont want a facebook for that. If the sites I use didn't require facebook, I wouldn't have one at all. Please help? I went to the "help center" and attached a file of my ID and email im registered to facebook with but nothing happened.

" t's against the to use your personal account to represent something other than yourself (ex: your business). If you're using your account to represent something other than yourself, you could permanently lose access to your account if you don't convert it to a Page. Learn how to convert your personal account to a Page"

If you want to use it for "business purposes only" then you have to convert to a Facebook Page rather than a personal account. That's how they do it. It's very easy to do.

Archived