Need advice with a goddess I just met yesterday

relcopycat

I just met a girl yesterday, who is the sister of a friend of one of my friends. I knew about her existence before and she probably knew about mine, but never actually checked her facebook or such.

My friend called me and said that he's nearby so if I want to grab a beer with him and his friend and friend's sister, I should come. I went there, not having any plans and I was stunned. From my perspective, she's easily a 8.5, maybe 9 just judging her looks. I acted cool though, really natural.

My friend left for 15 mins at some point, so I had the chance to talk to her more. I was really impressed, as she also has the brains from. It was easy to figure out from the subjects we talked - mostly college life and such, but the conversation was good, she was open, and I made her laugh a lot, which gave me confidence.

My friend eventually came back and we all left soon. After a few hours, I sent her a friend request and she immediately accepted it. After a few more hours, I contacted her on facebook with a kind of lame opener, but I felt like it worked great, as we started talking a lot and she was still really open. So after an hour or so of talking, I asked her what she plans on doing the next day (today), she said that she didnt have any plan, so I asked her to grab a cup of coffee. I wasn't needy or cheesy, I was natural and I don't think the fact that I asked her out was the problem. She sent me a smile and said that we should talk about that the next day. (her response was positive imo)

Today I sent her a message asking her how she was, planning to make a little chit-chat and then arrange the meeting. However, she never responded nor seen my message.

What do I do now? She's either not interested or forgot to check her message and eventually reply. Should I try again in a few days? What do I tell her then?

Please help me as this girl blew my mind!

Alright, I'm coming with updates.

Firstly, I don't think I was acting desperate at all when talking to her. As I said, in both situations the conversations were going really well, not personal or cheesy and not even flirty. I didn't mention this and that's why you thought I was desperate and impatient. Anyway, thank you guys a lot for your words, still made me learn a lot.

So two days have passed and there is still no reply. I see two possibilities. She either legitimately didn't see the message, or was trying to avoid me which I find quite odd.

The question is: what do I do now? Do I send her a message again without even mentioning the fact that she didn't see my message and acting all cool, or do I just shut up and pray that I have another shot at meeting her or bumping into her "accidentally"? I know the easy way is to forget her, but believe me that I'd rather make a mistake which I learn from than do nothing and regret afterwards.

Archived