Trust

haley12345

So I found out my boyfriend of 2 1/2 years had his roommate send him a naked picture of a girl he had cheated on with me in the beginning of our relationship. I asked him to delete it which he had said he did. later on I realize he has a "calculator app" which is really a photo vault. He had lied the whole time about deleting that girls picture, and about having the app when I asked him what it was his response was "it's just a calculator" and made me feel stupid. (but of course I found out) Come to find out he had multiple girls naked pictures in there that his friends send in their group message. He says "every guy does it, I understand you being mad but it's not what you think, it doesn't mean anything." is it bad I feel like I'm in the wrong on this situation and overreacting about it? After everything we had been through I could have broken up with him over this because of trust issues. I just don't know if this is a big deal to breakup with someone I love so much. It's been a couple weeks since this happened, and I feel like I can't talk to him about it anymore cause there's nothing he can say to make me feel better. You could say trust is a huge issue in our relationship, and I've been fighting to overcome that for awhile now, but it's still an issue on my part.

Please tell me that him and his friends are just teenagers, because if they are grownups, this mass texting of naked pictures of various girls is just wrong, and you should dump him for being an idiot, a jerk who doesn't respect women (clearly, you included), in addition to having cheated on you.

Guys do this??? No, normal nice guys don't do this, only scumbags do. If you want to keep being with a scumbag who's cheated on you and will keep on cheating, by all means, be my guest. Hopefully though you learn to value yourself more, and realize that you are wasting valuable time out of your life with this moron.

PS - I hope the poster above me is joking or being sarcastic.

So I found out my boyfriend of 2 1/2 years had his roommate send him a naked picture of a girl he had cheated on with me in the beginning of our relationship.

Why do stay with a cheater? By doing so you accept it will happen going forward.

What's happening today is my evidence.

This is on YOU. Run away from this person and never look back, OR accept what you have for past 2.5 years going forward/FOREVER.

History, the best indicator of the future.

You should value the relationship! The cheating event has happened long time ago. I think a break up is the worst thing you can do, if you still love him so much. My opinion.

Bad advice. The past is always an indicator of the future, and he is still disrespecting her with these photos.

You could say trust is a huge issue in our relationship, and I've been fighting to overcome that for awhile now, but it's still an issue on my part.

And it will continue to be an issue, simply because the vast majority of people are unable to re-build the trust, especially in the long term. I'm sure you do "still love him" but the memories of him previously being unfaithful will always be a dark cloud hanging over your head.

The bottom line is not so much about the naked pictures, but rather the lack of trust, (imo). Of course, the future is your call...

thanks for everyone's input it helped a lot. I understand ive been in the wrong continuing this relationship after things in the past, were in college together now but I'm planing on moving away, I've broken up with him a couple months ago but it's just so hard, he's been apart of so much in my life and he's honestly my bestfriend. I just feel trapped being here with him like I cant be on my own without him. so hopefully once I leave I'll gain the strength in ending things for me to finally be really happy, not having to worry all the time and moving forward

As someone who's "with" a cheater I understand the companionship aspect, I really do, but you can do so much better.

This guy says "every guy does it" - seriously?? What BS. This is the kind of stuff people with no empathy & no morals do.

You'd be surprised how many men & women disrespect their significant others. You don't have to go far to see it just read some of the other threads on this site. Heck you see it in everyday life.

There are 2 kinds of people in this world : those with empathy who consider the impact their actions have on others, and those who don't give a rats ***.

Please please please recognize that the two of you are incompatible for the very reasons I mentioned above. And please know that you can find companionship & affection & good connection with someone else who truly values you, who won't cheat, who won't share naked photos like Pokemon cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived