so confused..

Bridger1

I gave you the solution 3 pages ago.... You schedule a visit. If she backs out of it, then she is not interested in continuing with you.

Have you discussed future plans? When are you expected to be dating in the flesh? I have a feeling this situation may be somewhat convenient to you... i mean the distance.

Bridger, I recommend you follow Theniceone's advice here. She may be a real human being, and you may have seen her face and heard her voice, but there are red flags all over this relationship. You have been tortured long enough. Schedule a visit and except NO excuses! This ends now!

yes we have discussed our future many many times.. her plan was to come here to the states after graduation... im not sure if that is still her plan. ive been to nervous to ask. her friends know about me, her mother knows about me.. we are on instagram , but i havent messed with FB for a few years.. so i have never brought that up

yes we have discussed our future many many times.. her plan was to come here to the states after graduation... im not sure if that is still her plan. ive been to nervous to ask. her friends know about me, her mother knows about me.. we are on instagram , but i havent messed with FB for a few years.. so i have never brought that up

You are afraid to ask her? Don't you think it could be seen as a sign of disinterest on your side? Is it even realistic to think that as a trained nurse in Canada she can easily find a job in the US, or just stay for an extended period of time? You understand that paperwork takes time...If she is planning to graduate within a year, then have you started the process? funny how you refer to it as her plan? Wouldn't it be a common plan or is she exepected that you live seperately once she moves to the US.

I think you like the fantasy aspect of it, and the fact that at some point she needed you, hence why you are also reluctant to make this relationship real. I think maybe her being away makes it easy to keep her out of your problems as you stated in a previous thread.

How do you know her friends and mother know about you? She told you? or have you exchanged with them? or at the very least it is very eveident by looking at her instagram that you are her significant other?

Archived