did i mess up?

whitegurlkayla

So ive liked this guy for about 9 months now. He's a cancer (with libra rising) and i am a gemini (with pisces rising). He gives off mixed signals (so do i) but I'm a bit more obvious about my signals. Anywho so for the past few months I've been trying to get him to open up. At one point he finally did. He started talking to me more, giving me compliments, looking over at me more, being a lot nicer and interested in me, etc...so i thought he liked me of course but then he would also show he wasn't so interested, so i thought he was leading me on (it gets worse) so i stoped talking to him for a while, then i confronted him about it. He swore he never knew i liked him and wasn't leading me on. I felt embarrassed because now he knows i like him and i know We're not supposed to tell our crushes how we feel unless we're gnna be like hay let's go out. I do want to date him but now i feel like i messed up. We still talk but i can't get out of my head how much of a crazy weirdo he thinks i am now. I would talk to him about it but I've done enough damage. If he wasn't leading me on, did that mean he likes me too? Did i mess up this time? Pls halp

You didn't mess up and sharing your feelings for someone is a very brave thing to do.

Love is about taking chances. Not everyone will feel the same but that's the chance you take.

Shake it off!

It sounds like he appreciates your friendship. I don't think he's playing games with you. I think it's more

of you needing to learn to read men's queues a little better. That will come with time.

In the meantime it's up to you if you can handle being his friend or not.

Archived