How do I know when to make a move?

I've never kissed a girl before and I wanted to know how I can tell when to make the move or how to go about kissing a girl. I wanted to make a move on my girlfriend on valentine's day and I needed some advice on how I should go about doing it.

She's not the naughty girl or anything like that but I think she's waiting for me to make the move and I really want this valentine's day to be special for the both of us. I'm not going for a long kiss just something to show that I care and I have feelings for her.

- Josh07

Ask her. Tell her you really care about her, think she is special and beautiful. Say I would love to kiss you right now. See what she says. Don't feel bad if she says no. Mayb she isn't ready. At least this way asking her I think you got a good shot at her wanting to kiss you too. And you won't look stupid if you go to kiss her and she turns her head or something.

This is something that is hard to tell, what you need to do is just go for a kiss nothing extravegant but just a nice kiss then it can graduate from there. If she is your gf then you should be able to talk about it with her. This is something that you are just going to have to do, its just a kiss and I wouldnt think that you shouldnt put too much thought into it.

I agree ... we've been hugging and holding hands and all that other stuff but no kiss yet! I'm going to kinda joke around the idea with her and go for a small kiss and see her reaction. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks for the tips!

- Josh07

when i want my guy to kiss me i lean in close and stare into his eyes and smile. by then he normally gets the message. if/when she starts doing stuff like that go for it! dont try to french yet just a light kiss on the lips will be perfect! u'll be fine!

p.s. what happened to that nice pic?!?!

Strange, my GF isn't the 'naughty' type either. We sat and chatted through our first date, and when the time for us to get our lifts home came it just sort of happened. I don't know, she just sort of moves towards you and then you kiss her. Not involved at all, but I think it was one of the best ones i have ever had!!

Dan 8)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
i think u should ask her if u can get a kiss from her but it has to b at da right moment like when u 2 are holding hands and u are close thats all it works for us girls if she really likes u she won't say no.

I agree that is a really great way

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I haven't kissed a girl in over eight months, but from my experiences, I would test the waters with a hug first. From personal experience, I would only make a move in a secluded and very private area, away from the eyes of others... after I tested the waters with a hug.

• 3 weeks later...
I agree ... we've been hugging and holding hands and all that other stuff but no kiss yet!

It happened the same way for me and my girlfriend, We've hugged and hold hands quite a few times before we kissed.

The best thing I can say that you and her will kiss when the time is right, Thats the way it happened with me and my girlfriend.