Do the ladies love to watch?

Morky

I wouldn't mind watching. My boyfriend has never masturbated in front of me before, though. The last time that we were "together," he almost did, but I took over. I was laying next to him, whispering all of the things that I was about to do to him in his ear, while stripping at the same time. I was grinding against his leg and after just a few minutes, he unzipped his pants and started pulling it out. I guess he would have taken care of things himself if I hadn't taken over instead. I wouldn't have minded watching, but it's so much more fun to actually participate.

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of it simply has to do with how comfortable you are with each other sexually. If he's still shy, then there are still some walls that need to be brought down in bed. Help him feel confident. Don't try to force him to do things, but reassure him and slowly move him in new directions.

any girl i have been with enjoyed watching. many times i may be forced to do it anyway if they just don't get me over the top while having intercourse with a rubber. rubbers kill me, although my ex was always able to get me off while with a rubber...good chemistry in that case.

My bf has done it a little in front of me when i dont feel like having sex or doing anything i dont know if its a turn on for me cause well ive never really stuck around long enough to find out i usually leave the room blushing a little which is weird cause were really open with eachother now (sexually) i dont think i would mind at all its just i have never really had time to watch lol

• 1 month later...

i actually don't like it when my boyfriend masturbates, when we first started dating i asked him that ( does he masturbate? ) and he said ( yes ) and then he asked me if it bothered me which really it does... my boyfriend and i have only had sex once, (which was the first for both of us) and i feel masturbating is a sign of being desperate! like i'm not enough for him or something...

i actually don't like it when my boyfriend masturbates, when we first started dating i asked him that ( does he masturbate? ) and he said ( yes ) and then he asked me if it bothered me which really it does... my boyfriend and i have only had sex once, (which was the first for both of us) and i feel masturbating is a sign of being desperate! like i'm not enough for him or something...

You're only fourteen, so now is a good time to start working on changing that attitude! Masturbation is a healthy, normal activity and a great way for you to learn about your body.

Hate to break it to you sweetie, but masturbation is normal and you will find most boys and men do it - even the married ones! It does not mean you are not good enough or anything like that, its often just a stress reliever for them....they don't want you to become just a sex machine after all as they often have urges all the time...

And it is normal for women/girls too...and can improve your own sex life and orgasms as well.

My boyfriend very rarley does it without me there. He always wants me watch. He also loves to watch me do it. He curls up in a corner of the room and promises to be very silent so he can watch me do it! He came home one day with a gift box and when I opened it, he had gotten me one of the hugest vibrators I'd ever seen. I use it with him there but I put it under the sheet so he can see my reaction but he has no idea what I'm doing with it, his eyes open really wide like a child going to a themepark for the first time, its amazing!