Once Cheater always cheater???

Iwanthim

I have co-worker name Tom. Tom is 30 years old which he is marry and has son. I am 22 years with no kids or marry. I went over Tom's house and his family was upstairs and we were in their living room downstairs. He made move on me and now I think he is in love with me bc he willnt leave me alone. I wasn't feeling good that night he took advangtage of me. While his family was upstairs. He keeps calling me and everything. He and his wife is having major problems this is just to put the icing on the cake. I thought he was really nice and cute until i found out he was marry marry guyz are hands off. i think he wants to be with me but sorry i dont want to be with you once cheater always cheater. I had to work with him the next day when he did that to me he was asking me if i was ok and if i was ok with everything. and i should come over his house again. he is cheating on his wife. I dont think its right. but he is my co-worker what should i do?

Plus guyz @ this age doesn't like partying like 22 years girl like to do. There is no way. There is 8 years age difference.

Hi - I don't see why this is even a question. You said it yourself - he's married - hands off! To top it off, he sounds like a scumbag. From now on, just go to work, and keep all your relations with him 150% professional. No, don't go to his house. Stay as far away from him as possible outside of work. Tell him you have no wish to help him cheat on his wife.