How to end an okay relationship?

IvanTheTerribl

I'm always mistaken to be older than what I actually am. I'm told I'm very mature for my age. It's a blessing and curse.

For sure, I definitely need to figure myself out more and nail down just what it is I'm looking for out of life. I think I've come a long way in the past year or two but I don't doubt that there's still more maturing to do. I suppose I should have ended things sooner than 8 months but it's very hard to outright end something that hasn't been bad. My struggle right now is trying to get over the fact that the person I cared about and talked to every day is now gone. The relationship didn't work out but now the friendship is gone with it. My sense of normalcy is gone. I hope everything starts to fall into place before long.

I am going through the same thing right now, having ended something that went on for 6 months.

I talk to myself non stop at times. . No one is all bad. We have a way of second guessing ourselves when someone is good to us even if it isn't the right fit. That and the readjustment. . .

Hang in there. . one foot in front of the other.

Archived