I want her back.

JAC47

We were together for 1year and 3months. It was gonna be 4months on the 20th. I broke up with her with yesterday. We were talking on the phone about something that happened and she was crying. I was trying to calm her down, but she kept telling me to go away. I was still trying to comfort her thinking I was doing the right thing but she kept pushing me away. I got annoyed so I yelled and cussed her out and told her that I'm breaking up with her. I didn't mean it, I was just annoyed. I wasn't annoyed because she was crying. I was annoyed cause she kept pushing me away. 1day before this we argued because she said she was going to call me but she didn't. I told her not to tell me something like that, if she isn't gonna come through with what she says. She cussed me out and tells me kiss her ass. So I stopped texting her. Later on she texts me not to hate her and stuff. I told her I was mad because she cussed at me for no reason, and hasn't apologized for it. She blew up. She tells me that I cuss at her too,(which I never denied) She starts telling me that she expects me to just ignore her friend and just talk to me. Which isn't true. She's the one that actually does that when I'm with my friends. (I don't really mind) So we argued on the phone for a while. I guess I was still annoyed about the argument and took it out on her when she was pushing me away the next day. That's my problem. I don't know when to stop until it's too late. Looking back at it, it was horrible of me to do that to her. She was hurting and I got annoyed, cussed at her and told her it was over. I was regretting it ever since. This isn't the first time I've said that to her. She's said it to me too. When I used to say it she would always take me back and I would do the same. A while ago we made an agreement that none of us could say it, no matter what. I messed up because I said it again. I was just annoyed from when she didn't call me. I was still holding on to that. Then I just snapped. It just came out when she starting telling me to go away. After that, we hung up. She txted me saying she was done and that it's for real this time. I tried to apologize and tell her I didn't mean it, but she wouldn't answer my calls. She finally answered. She had a serious tone. I knew she meant it. After a while, I started to cry and begged her to stay. To give me another chance. She said she was tired of feeling like she messes everything up, making mistakes. I told her it was okay, it doesn't matter, I make mistakes too. But she kept saying no. She said she'd rather be single. I asked if she still loves me and said yes. She said it's gonna be hard get over it. I don't want her to get over me. I still want us to be together. I looked up online what to do and it says to just give her space. It said not to tell her that I'm giving her space, but I told her on accident because I didn't look on line until after. I just want her back..I don't know what to do. I feel weak. Every time I see a picture of her, my heart starts to pound tremendously. I can get annoying sometimes and a little jealous. I over react for little things like when she doesnt call or doesn't answer my phone calls. I know what I'm doing, and I've realized what I need to do. But she's saying she doesn't want to be in a relationship anymore. I don't know. I just want her back.

Based on all of the history you've written out there, it looks like there's a very good chance she'll come back as you seem to have arguments like this quite often. Maybe you should reevaluate this relationship and consider if it's actually healthy for you both if there's so much drama so often?

Based on all of the history you've written out there, it looks like there's a very good chance she'll come back as you seem to have arguments like this quite often. Maybe you should reevaluate this relationship and consider if it's actually healthy for you both if there's so much drama so often?

It isn't her, it's me. I have little patience and over react to a lot of things. I see that now and I know what do about it. But she doesn't want to give me another chance to prove myself. She seemed very serious about it this time. I don't know what to do. We haven't txted all day and it's gonna be like that for a while. I don't want bug her, but I also don't want her to forget me.

She called me! It went so well. We were laughing and singing. She even wanted to sleep on the phone. I denied though, because I want her to kind of miss me. Us. So when I ask her if she wants try again, she'll say yes. Maybe. Hopefully. Thank you guys for the comments. I'm thinking of ignoring her tomorrow. Not ignore, but lag on her. I usually always reply to her texts once I get them, and answer her phone calls in an instant. But I'm thinking of lagging on purpose. So I can get her thinking of me. Is that a good idea--or should I just reply asap and answer every call after the first ring?

Archived