I Need Help

jruth

let me tell you what's going on:

I like my best guy friend. My best guy friend likes one of my closest friends. one of my closest friends doesn't like my best guy friend. Me and my best guy friend hang out a lot at school and at after school events sometimes. He always makes me laugh. We always laugh together and we always bump into eachother (on purpose) in the hallways and laugh. Our school homecoming dance is coming up but he doesn't know that I'm single. he thinks I'm still dating my ex. one of my closest friends told my best guy friend that I was dating someone. we broke up and I don't think my best guy friend knows, so he probably thinks I'm still dating someone. the homecoming dance is coming up and I'm crossing my fingers that he will ask me. No one knows I like my best guy friend. WHAT DO I DO? I don't want to walk up to him and randomly be like "I'm single" that would make me look like a freak. ugh someone just help me.

I don't understand - if he's your best friend and you two get on so well together, then why not just ask him to the homecoming dance? If he asks "don't you have a boyfriend?", then you just tell him, no. It's really all so simple I don't see why it all has to be so complicated.

Archived