So i finally got the apology and closure i have been seeking!

If you want the whole backstory or my break up you can look and my other two posts from the last couple months! I finally built up the confidence to text her and the casual convo lead to me apologizing for some of the stuff i did and i also got an apology from her.. It was sorta half assed but clearly comes from the horses myself itself that 1. Shes crazy 2. Shes emotionally unavailable and 3. It wasnt my fault.. Either way i feel like i cleared my mind and can now move forward 100%! Heres what she said.. Whats your opinion on it?

"I accept it. I never held anything against you. Things just weren't working the way we were and if I had to make you hate me just to get you to realize it, I was willing to do that. I'm sorry for all of the hurtful things I said and did."

"However mean I had to act, it was worth it to get rid of you." is the general interpretation of this line. I've said almost exactly the same things when I was younger to get a guy off my back.

Lol yea except now she wants to be friends and texts me a few times a week... 😂😂

Lol yea except now she wants to be friends and texts me a few times a week... 😂😂

that's the same thing she was supposedly doing a month and a half after the break up, according to your last thread. And has been sending you memes with sexual undertones and venting out her bile at you acting like you're the worst person ever. This is someone's response from back then:

She broke up with you by text & cut all contact, stood you up when you tried to get your things from her house, left your things on your car hoping they would be stolen & you have feelings for her??

And you're telling me you genuinely believe she's trying to be friends with you?

Look, she's toxic, frustrated, immature and is simply making sure you remain available for more of the same mistreatment. And why shouldn't she, you've allowed for it for three months and are so in denial that even though she's still vile enough to not muster up more than a halfa$$ed apology, you're calling this "yay she's texting me and wanting to be friends". Yeah, she's wanting a willing victim, whether she's mentally in a place to be aware of this or not.

It also does not point to closure, but hoovering, which is quite the opposite. Unles your closure entails cutting her off and accepting she's simply frustrated.

Eventually, you're going to have to let go of this need to be recognized as deserving, good, innocent or whatever you wish she would just admit to, no matter how justified your desire may be. Because all it does is turn you into a doormat for the price of crumbs. It does not turn her into a fair, stable, emotionally mature person.

That you're still not blocking her is frankly ridiculous OP. Self-respect, man.

Actually yea youre right! But the thing is i dont have feelings for her anymore and i realize how much better my life is without her.. Going back to school, art opportunities are coming to me now and im seeing a few girls atm. But because she treated me so crappy it really crushed my self love because i didnt know what i did to deserve that and everyone could tell me it was all her and not me. But no matter what i still had the tension stuck in the back of my head.. And these unasnwered questions.. Now i feel that even though her apology was half assed and a sorry excuse for one.. Hearing directly from her that she was sorry and unintentionally showing me shes nuckin futs has cleared all that has been on my mind! I dont want anything to do with any body that says "hey id rather make u hate me than me embrace and give love back to you.." Or at least be an adult about things and maturely talk.. Being treated so crappy after i gave so much love hurt alot and it was more of that than that she was gone.. Im very optimistic of the future and what the universe has in store.. A month and a half ago when she would text.. My heart would drop and i would do just that.. "Yayyy shes texting me.." Now i get a laugh and there are no emotions.. I end the convo quickly, give her the last word and go on with my day! But yea u are right about most of your response and ill take it for what its worth! So thank you!

lolled at the nuckin futs haha! then that is your closure mate. however deep a flop our self-confidence takes, it's not gone for good as long as we can say, and believe it fully, "whoa, maybe i've made my share of mistakes but get out, i did NOT deserve this psycho bollocks!"

and if you can laugh at it--- it's probably ceased to define you. Keep going!

lolled at the nuckin futs haha! then that is your closure mate. however deep a flop our self-confidence takes, it's not gone for good as long as we can say, and believe it fully, "whoa, maybe i've made my share of mistakes but get out, i did NOT deserve this psycho bollocks!"

and if you can laugh at it--- it's probably ceased to define you. Keep going!

Yes! It Definitely was that final piece of closure that i was needing and im so happy that i got it! I can finally start the next chapter without continously looking at the last one and like i said.. Im very excited at whats to come! I just watched a documentary called "the secret" and it changed my whole outlook on life in general and not just relationships! Id recommend it to anybody trying to heal and/or make a change!

Archived