My girl flirting with her ex an guy friends

sinfulnight

We have been toghter for at least 1 year but in the last couple of months she been flirting with her ex and a couple of her guy friends. I told her about it and the only things she says is idn or that's how I always talked. She told me that she never had a relationship like the one we have. I just don't get way she has to do this to me it hurts ever time she does it. She knows this to but still does it. I pretty much treated this girl like a queen showing her that there is good guys in this world. Am just confused she says she wants to be with me and that she loves me but she turns around and does this.

We have been toghter for at least 1 year but in the last couple of months she been flirting with her ex and a couple of her guy friends. I told her about it and the only things she says is idn or that's how I always talked. She told me that she never had a relationship like the one we have. I just don't get way she has to do this to me it hurts ever time she does it. She knows this to but still does it. I pretty much treated this girl like a queen showing her that there is good guys in this world. Am just confused she says she wants to be with me and that she loves me but she turns around and does this.

I say dump her and move on. Shes having second thoughts about you. More than likely she thinks your boring because you treat her so well. Women want to be challenged and you sir do not seem to be challenging her. Tell her if she doesn't cut it out you will drop her. If she still persists, actually drop her. Nothing gets a woman wanting you more than dropping them. If she pines to come back to you remember why you dropped her in the first place. You don't need to be her doormat and thats what she sees you as.

I Women want to be challenged and you sir do not seem to be challenging her. Tell her if she doesn't cut it out you will drop her. If she still persists, actually drop her. Nothing gets a woman wanting you more than dropping them. If she pines to come back to you remember why you dropped her in the first place. You don't need to be her doormat and thats what she sees you as.

there is some good advise here . . but.

I think what kpak is trying to say is . .women like men we can respect.

We like men that don't allow us to walk all over them. We respect men with self respect

Can't say that ""Nothing gets a woman wanting you more than dropping them""

This is not the best of advise and may very well back fire on you.

there is some good advise here . . but.

I think what kpak is trying to say is . .women like men we can respect.

We like men that don't allow us to walk all over them. We respect men with self respect

Can't say that ""Nothing gets a woman wanting you more than dropping them""

This is not the best of advise and may very well back fire on you.

My experience tells me otherwise. Just about every gf i dumped have tried to come back to me. And the ones that don't haven't made me lose any sleep. But you're right, it can backfire. Although with this girl hes talking about, backfiring doesn't seem like a bad thing.

Archived