Feeling sad and lonely...

coldstones

We were together for 6 months, not super long but we saw each other everyday. She even lived with me for the past 3 months. Well today she moved out (she told me she was going to do so a week ago) because she wanted to work things out with her EX.

I really thought we had something going. We had such a strong attraction for one another. The mental and physical aspects of our relationship was so amazing. We were suppose to be "in love". Nothing makes sense. I feel so used. I really thought that this one could of been the one. I guess she's really unstable and I should be glad that I dodged a bullet. But I'm still so sad and I miss her company.

I'm sorry you are going through this, i've been dealing with the same feelings and at times feel so discouraged that I will find the "one". I wanted to say that you are worthy and have value. Keep the faith and be strong. It's ok to feel this way but realize that you are about to receive something far greater than you have ever imagined. Sending positive vibes and energy your way today!

Even if it hurts now, the day will come when you can look at this girl and feel pity for her. It will be a bitter memory for you, but you will whish her well. She was so miserable that was unable to be by herself.

You were honest and felt in love with her...actually not her, but the mask of her she showed you.

And trust me, she will be always wondering whether she took the right decission. She'll be with her boyfriend until they eventually break up again and she has to start her cycle from 0 again. But you'll move on and grow and feel much better about yourself.

You're A LOT better than her, just because you were honest.

Good luck bro

David

Archived