Bf broke up with me because he thought I cheated

12barbe

I think you should accept that he cannot be a supportive boyfriend, that his depression has his focus only on himself and that he will hold this over your head forever.And you break it off and find a boyfriend who is local and wants to be with you.

I think you should accept that he cannot be a supportive boyfriend, that his depression has his focus only on himself and that he will hold this over your head forever.And you break it off and find a boyfriend who is local and wants to be with you.

I agree with mhowe.

"I wish I didn't sleep with that guy. But I did. My whole point in this was to ask about what I should do now. We both are at fault. We both handled things badly."

Like you said you both handled things badly. Don't beat yourself up for sleeping with that guy. It was your way of coping I guess.

If you get back together you will both resent eachother. For months, maybe years. It won't be the same relationship. Better get out now than later.

Ok ---- so, you saw each other every two weeks ---- you hadn't heard from him in two weeks and thought he had dumped you so you found someone to sleep with....and you now regret doing it?

How invested in a relationship can one be if they can sleep with someone else in a two week time frame?

Because sex is sex. You don't have to be in love with someone to have sex with that person. I was hurt. I was confused. My heart was broken. Just like some turn to the bottle I had sex with someone. I don't feelings for this person. And no I didn't think he dumped me, he did. If you're in a long distance relationship and just cut contact out of the blue thats leaving them. How do people not understand that?

It wasn't revenge. It was to feel some type of affection. I was in and out of the hospital dealing with my grandma and I was emotionally drained.

I felt so unwanted; rejected. I know it's not an excuse but I just needed someone there. For that time.

It wasn't revenge. It was to feel some type of affection. I was in and out of the hospital dealing with my grandma and I was emotionally drained.

I felt so unwanted; rejected. I know it's not an excuse but I just needed someone there. For that time.

I can understand being emotionally drained...my mother became ill and died in a 4 month time period. I spent. That time in and out of hospitals, facilities, etc. I even took a break from my relationship. But I cannot fathom turning to someone for sex --- that's like putting a band aid on a severed limb.

Archived