Friends GF comeing on to me

OK, here's the scoop.

My friend, just a school friend, has a really attractive girlfriend. Recently i have DEFINATLY noticed her coming on to me. She wants support from me for varous things, tells me her worries, always wanting to talk, and just... the way she talks to me, giving her attention and coming up really close. but we really arn't even what i'd concider friends, we sit beside each other in 1 class.

I am really attracted in a physical, and mind sense, but if I did something, or she did something to spoil their relationship, I just wouldn't want to do that to this guy. We've known each other since we were in pre-school. I'm a nice person, I would never want to steal someones girlfriend, yet I now find myself in a position I feel like I could do just that.

So my question to everyone is... what would you guys do? Would you just try and stay away from the girl, or forget the friendship and go for her. I'm so tempted and so torn, If she was my girl friend and my friend did something, i'd be crushed, but if she seems to like me, and I like her, the heart wants what the heart wants. I'm trying, to concider the bible, and not covet thy neighbors wife. I know, they aren't married, but it's the same concept.

Could I have everyones thoughts please? Short or long; maybe the answer is obvious to some of you who are going to answer, but it's not to me, so don't rip me apart.

Thanks all!

This is where you set your values in life, in moments like this one. That's where you draw the line between the things you will do and the things you won't do. The answer is yours only to find.

You ask what other would do so I'll tell you what I would do. If she continue to act this way then it will be a sign that she'll want to be with you. She could be playing a game too, so be carefull, some girls just want some attention and you might just be a good prospect for her. Let her do all the moves, let her be in control, continue to act as you do and have some fun with her being her friend. If ever she move on you then tell her you don't go out with girls that are already taken but that you wouldn't miss a chance to be with her if she was single. If she's serious about you then she'll dump her current boyfriend for you, if she's not... well it means that your heart would have been broken by her anyway. That's what I would do, I would be really cautious with a girl that flirt with guys while she's going out with someone already, you might someday be on the other side of the fence if ever you're her boyfriend. Be carefull, love triangles can be really complicated sometimes and you might not want to experience that.

Friends are hard to find, good friends that is. So why would you even think about risking a friendship over a girl and all kind of fishes in the sea. You said it yourself if it was you, you would be crush so why are you considering doing it to someone else, also this someone you consider a friend.

She knows that her boyfriend is your friend and she still flirts, I wouldn't mess with her if I was you because if she does it to him she can do it to you.

Thats my five cents!! 8)

Well it might be best to kind of steer clear of her. Don't waste your ancient friendship, it's not worth it. You have to realize, if she's like this to you, and seems about to be unfaithful, and you do get with her, how do you know she won't do the same thing to some other guy?

Take it from me your relationship with this girl will never work.

I just had a "friend" make a move on my girl friend about a month ago. She left me because she wanted to see what else was out there. Well they went out a couple of times and things went south for them because my friends and I's relationship got in the way. Luckily for me my friend and I had a string friendship and we talked about it and agreed nothing like this could happen again. I still love that girl and see her everyday but because of my friend I doubt I'll ever get another chance to be with her. Steer clear man friendships are more important than a chick you might not realize it now, but when you start having troubles with this girl your going to turn to your friends and what if they arnt there?

if your definetly sure that she wants you then tell her to leave your friend and go with you i mean hell understand surely that she wasnt happy with him and will be with you so that way you get what you want and should not upset your friend too much......

not to flame here but that is about the most undecent thing you could do to a friend.